Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Design Truck Stickers

Old 02-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #41
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Just produced a few stickers today based on some custom requests, here's the snapshots of them prior to contour cutting them out.

That's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!

Can't wait to receive mine!!!...
Old 02-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #42
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #43
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

Looky what came in the mail!!!!
Gonna try and install it today--
Some soapy water, painters tape, credit card squeegy, and a beer (not required).
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Design Truck Stickers-trd.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #44
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
scotrinaf

Very nice work, and I love the verse in your sig buddy.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #45
ExPo Truck
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
. Sockmonkey won't make new designs, so.... I'd like to make something up and sen it to you.
I dont see the big deal?? He doesnt want to make new designs and heres a guy that is willing to make CUSTOM designs for TW members. Let the guy have some fun?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #46
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, all I'm saying is that I want a certain design and though I'm sure sock's items are awesome, he is all done making new ones. So, as soon as I can get my design over to the OP I'd like to see if he'd be willing to make it for me. Thats all, nothing bad!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this is what im looking for....my big concern is that my truck is Indigo Blue Pearl, so there's alot of black lettering I'd probably need lightened up.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Design Truck Stickers-trdsportsox.gif  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #48
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
dude these are awesome, and the paypal part of the deal is sweet. i might have to PM you some designs
Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #49

I used my laptop to see your work and send mine through the thread, but with the iPad, I can't see your stuff... Odd. But you do nice work!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #50
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
can you design something that involves a spartan or michigan state?
Old 02-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #51
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
if you can make something that says TRD beach buggy with a striped bass intregrated some how id be all over it
Old 02-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #52
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieman View Post
Looky what came in the mail!!!!
Gonna try and install it today--
Some soapy water, painters tape, credit card squeegy, and a beer (not required).

Sweet, don't forget to post pics of it on your truck!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #53

Guys, I'm happy to make new designs, just PM me what your looking for, it's easier to keep track of stuff there...
Old 02-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
this is what im looking for....my big concern is that my truck is Indigo Blue Pearl, so there's alot of black lettering I'd probably need lightened up.

Probably have to do cut vinyl since I can't print white letters... but how's this? I guess I could print it on white vinyl and laminate it, and just contour cut it???

Old 02-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #55
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Just produced a few stickers today based on some custom requests, here's the snapshots of them prior to contour cutting them out.

i want some of this pm me ur paypal n how much. ones in the bottom. the sr5's
Old 02-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #56

Bump
Old 02-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #57

Talking

So I finally got a chance to install the custom decals.

Honest opinion........

Very Happy with the quality!!!
Can't say enough nice things about these decals.
Very happy he was able to make it the way I wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Design Truck Stickers-imag1522.jpg   Custom Design Truck Stickers-imag1523.jpg   Custom Design Truck Stickers-pic1.jpg   Custom Design Truck Stickers-pic2.jpg   Custom Design Truck Stickers-pic3.jpg  

Old 02-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #58

SWEET!!! Love 'em!!! They look good on your truck!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #59

Bump... So far I've done several decals, I'm currently working on my own, just not sure what I want on it... LOL, suggestions are welcome... It's a 2004 DC 4x2 2.7L
Old 02-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #60

Here's the stickers I'm doing for my truck, will post pics when done...