LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Design Truck Stickers

Old 03-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #101
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGuyAN View Post
Hey!... What is the "Font" you use for the Tacomaworld.com stickers??? I know you said they it was 18 inches long. Only reason I as is we have a 3M vinyl machine/cutter we use in the Navy for installing the numbers and other graphic's on the aircraft and i was gonna make one.
Ryan

I didn't actually make those, but if you can link an image, I can probably tell you the font...
Old 03-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #102
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
How about a blackout / cover for the Sport hood scoop? Sockmonkey stopped making them before I could get one.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:52 AM   #103
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
How about a blackout / cover for the Sport hood scoop? Sockmonkey stopped making them before I could get one.
Dimensions? And just curious, why would you want a sticker? I'd recommend painting it for durability...
Old 03-31-2013, 09:57 AM   #104
BAMF TACO
Lostoam311 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
Lostoam311's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Lostoam311 Send a message via Skype™ to Lostoam311
Talking TW stickers

anyone know where to get a Tacoma World.com sticker?!!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #105
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I missed it, but can you do any bible verse with the cross?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacOffRoad11 View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but can you do any bible verse with the cross?
Absolutely, in fact, I love doing those...
Old 03-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #107
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Dimensions? And just curious, why would you want a sticker? I'd recommend painting it for durability...
Not a clue on dims - it's a compound shape.

I figure a sticker is cheaper / easier than paint, and if I don't like it I can remove it easily.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #108
FOX HOUND
Aeon is on a distinguished road

Aeon's Tacoma Gallery
skull decal sticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Thought I'd post a few more decals I've done in case others would like some similar...

skull
how much ?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:22 AM   #109

For one already designed, $65. That includes 2 stickers with shipping & tracking.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #110
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely awesome.. PM coming your way after I get out of class!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #111
Winger12003 will become famous soon enoughWinger12003 will become famous soon enough
Winger12003's Tacoma Gallery
Can you design one with the TRD Off Road logo like on a white tacoma and instead of saying TRD Off Road, the logo would read TRD SURF TACO, black lettering with red shadowing.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger12003 View Post
Can you design one with the TRD Off Road logo like on a white tacoma and instead of saying TRD Off Road, the logo would read TRD SURF TACO, black lettering with red shadowing.

Yes, but at present, I'm taking a break from designing stickers, I'm heading to Canada for 9 days on a Mission Trip, and I imagine I'll be slammed with work for a while once I get back...
Old 09-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #113
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #114
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostoam311 View Post
anyone know where to get a Tacoma World.com sticker?!!
PM TCBob he is the site owner and he will send you one.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #116
SpeedwayTaco160 is on a distinguished road

Army: I do my work at night
Name: Ray
SpeedwayTaco160's Tacoma Gallery
Any TRD expedition designs??? Thanks