Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Design Truck Stickers

Old 01-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Design Truck Stickers

Most decals run $80/set including design, decals & shipping with tracking!

I will need to know size you want, standard sticker is approximately 18" wide, also an idea of what you are looking for...

Payment is accepted through PayPal, email provided at time or purchase. I will post updated stickers here: http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/scotrinaf/
Old 01-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks! I enjoy designing stuff, thought I'd see if anyone needed/wanted some custom stickers...
Old 01-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
CNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to beholdCNewell is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Information Systems Technician / IT2
Name: Camron
CNewell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Thanks! I enjoy designing stuff, thought I'd see if anyone needed/wanted some custom stickers...
You'll have serious competition with sockmonkey but your designs look great!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #5

Another one I'm working on...

Old 02-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Got any tailgate designs?
Old 02-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't I see anything. They're just big black rectangles.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #9

Must be your internet browser, try using FireFox... Or whatever one you aren't currently using, not sure why they aren't showing up for you... Right Click on one and click "View Image" see if that works...
Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Got any tailgate designs?

What are you looking for? I can design a lot of different stuff, but don't have a lot of stuff just laying around...
Old 02-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
got a trd sport one?
Old 02-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
got a trd sport one?
Somewhere... LOL If not, I can make it pretty quick...
Old 02-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #14
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
can you mock up a normal TRD sticker but w/ All Terrain and in black/silver/white?
and price?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromlace View Post
can you mock up a normal TRD sticker but w/ All Terrain and in black/silver/white?
and price?
Sure, send me a PM with size & specs. I'll work on it today.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #16
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

wow, copy much?
I am buying mine from you sir(sockmonkey)
Old 02-03-2012, 04:48 AM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

wow, copy much?

the mountain version in your first thread (it's no longer in this thread), i ignored...

and don't get me wrong...i don't even have a slight concern for someone doing designs for decals.....new designs, that is
whoa greg... these are for "stickers"

not "decals"

totally different, right?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
lmao...
Old 02-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #19
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha. Failure.

Sockmonkey I'll be PMing you soon for my basic bedside decals