Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Benchmade 239 in good to great condition

Old 02-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Benchmade 239 in good to great condition

Sadly, my new toyota tacoma addicition is replacing my love for balisong knives. Butterfly knives for the n00bs

Check the pics. These actually came out really well, which is rare for me.
Asking $135 * price drop* 105$shipped and paypal'd. Will ship US/50.

No box, but will come in a BM nylon sheath. This one has been used but it is in good to great considering its a 20 something year old balisong. Nice weight to it and it swings nicely. Pins are strong. There is play in the handles, but it is to be expected given the age and manufacturing of the handles.

I actually hate to part with it, but I just bought a truck and need a few things for it. I also simultaneously cancelled plans to pimp this one with a Matt Cook re-handle.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. Also, i put a rubber o ring on the latch as it keep the latch from hitting the blade.

**EDIT, will only ship where legal, no Cali sales, no Cook Co., IL. Make sure its legal and you accept all responsibility. **
Attached Thumbnails
Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_1at900.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_2at900.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_3at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_4at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_5at850.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

few more shots, great bali also!!! help me get toyota parts!
Attached Thumbnails
Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_6at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_7at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_8at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_9at850.jpg   Benchmade 239 in good to great condition-239_10at850.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Just a head's up. You should probably be aware of where these are legal. They're illegal in California if the blade is over 2" (didn't see a blade length in your description). It can be a big problem for you if you ship it somewhere where it's not legal.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
Policy Ninja

bttt
Old 02-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
Policy Ninja

price drop, come one ....come all