LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Free: If you live in Auburn, Alabama

Old 12-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Free: If you live in Auburn, Alabama

Free: Auburn Tiger (tiger eyes) license plate for the front of your truck.
Free: If you're an Auburn Tiger Fan
Old 12-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
No thanks!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
upset about losing tubby?

better hope you dont get the other tommy
Old 12-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
upset about losing tubby?

better hope you dont get the other tommy
i know lol no i just changed it because the one that was one my truck for 1 1/2 years was chrome acrylic. tubby? the offense coach?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
i know lol no i just changed it because the one that was one my truck for 1 1/2 years was chrome acrylic. tubby? the offense coach?
tuberville
Old 12-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tuberville
tommy tuberville hasn't really left Auburn i was told.. he is going to be the President of something
Old 12-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
tommy tuberville hasn't really left Auburn i was told.. he is going to be the President of something
yeah but he was a good coach who had a shitty year...who they gonna replace him with
Old 12-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah but he was a good coach who had a shitty year...who they gonna replace him with
theres like 4 candidates: he didn't but the players just didnt care.. and most of our good starters were injured.
Will Muschamp-Texas Tech
Will Leach-Texas
I think one from Florida
and another i cant remember
Old 12-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
theres like 4 candidates: he didn't but the players just didnt care.. and most of our good starters were injured.
Will Muschamp-Texas Tech
Will Leach-Texas
I think one from Florida
and another i cant remember
good luck getting muschamp (which btw i think you have those mixed up...muschamp is from tx and leech from tt)

and last i heard in the rumor mill was tt was trying to lock up leech
Old 12-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good luck getting muschamp (which btw i think you have those mixed up...muschamp is from tx and leech from tt)

and last i heard in the rumor mill was tt was trying to lock up leech
Muschamp is not going to go anywhere, Texas is paying him a butt load of money, i probably did mess it up... its been a long day. i dont think i heard about Mill.

I just remembered about Jimbo something or other
and Turner Gill
Old 12-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Muschamp is not going to go anywhere, Texas is paying him a butt load of money, i probably did mess it up... its been a long day. i dont think i heard about Mill.
no i meant the rumor mill is saying that texas tech is trying to lock down leech
Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no i meant the rumor mill is saying that texas tech is trying to lock down leech
oh ok i didnt read that right, Leach is just plain weird. really.. huh can they really do that?