1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER ONLY PACT High Speed Digital Precision Powder Dispenser and Scale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Tackleberry, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Feb 10, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    Tackleberry

Tackleberry [OP] Rifleman not a cook, Appleseed program

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Shelton, CT
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 2011 DC long bed Mag Gray
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, Toyota OEM Roof Rack, Console Vault, Weathertech floor liners, LUND bed extender, Gauge pod, Outside Temp, Enviro gauge, Maglite mount, J-hooks for scope stand, MetalMiller's Devil Horns, AVID Light Bar and Side Steps, Pop-N-Lock, Westin Driving lights, Hella 500 Off Road lights, Tacoma Bed Liner, Door Trim Guards, LED dome, map and plate lights
    PACT High Speed Digital Precision Powder Dispenser and Scale 110 Volt

I have three of these set ups that I have used for a few years, the older model I sent back to PACT and had the high speed up grade done. Due to a static electricty problem and radio waves interfearing with the scales I can not use them in my house.
    If anyone is intrested I will post some pics. I posted them on another gun related sight, and I am asking $180.00 for them there, Now on TW I would like to get $160.00 shipped
    Thank you very much for looking
    Tackleberry

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/57...precision-powder-dispenser-and-scale-110-volt

Products Discussed in

To Top