Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

holsters for glocks, molle, and other tactical sh!t

Old 02-20-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
holsters for glocks, molle, and other tactical sh!t

check the pics, these are all in decent to new condition. SOme was never fielded, some was at the range a little bit. Some just dont have tags, and are new. All my "real" gear has the blood of my enemies on it
kidding,

Unless specified these are condor/UTG brand tactical gear. good for a LEO starting out, airsofter, or mall ninja. No serious operators, lol. The green holsters (1 on vest and 1 drop leg) are universal but will fit a glock .40 cal or similar sized widow-maker.

Large size green vest with dump pouch and triple ar15 mag shingle.
Drop leg adjustable holster with UTG belt and the belt came with a goofy horizontal mage/flashlight/fleshlight holder.

The two brown/coyote pieces are 5.11 vtac items. One is a ar15 mag holder and the other is a general utlitly / 40mm grenade puch.

the leather holster was a bring back from afghanistan. I didnt serve but a buddy did and gave these out like candy. It fits a glock 22/17 family easy enough. 23/27 as well.

vest and all green pouches, green vest holster / shingle, and green belt....$45 shipped
5.11 pouches........................................... ...................$15 shipped
afghan holster .................................................. ..........$5 bucks or i'll throw it in to the first order
just green belt.............................................. .............. $15
Green drop leg holster........................................... ........$20

**Payment......I take paypal (add 3%) or money order

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-afghan1.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-afghan2.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-afghan3.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

some more pics
Attached Thumbnails
holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-vest1.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-vest2.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the vest with ar mag shingle and the 5.11 ar mag pouch?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
Policy Ninja

idk if my cpu is slow or the net signal is crushingly slow, but im having a bastard of a time loading pics.

anyway....here is more

if you want all the stuff, pm me and I can come up with a package deal since shipping would be cheaper. prolly the vest is the most expensive thing to ship. I wonder if i could cram it into a priority box for 9 and change or whatever they charge.
Attached Thumbnails
holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-drop-leg.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-belt1.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-511.jpg   holsters for glocks, molle,  and other tactical sh!t-511-back.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
Policy Ninja

All sold pending payment.