Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SOLD Canon 60D w/ Lens and bag. (SD, CA) SOLD

Old 02-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Canon 60D w/ Lens and bag. (SD, CA) SOLD

Sold!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, I have the exact same camera and lens and I LOVE it... I ended up buying an additional 75-300mm lens and some other goodies... Cost me $1,700, so this is a good deal on a great camera!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #3
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Ok guys I'm selling my Canon Eos 60D. It comes with a EF-S 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS lens it also has a Rocketfish UV filter and a SanDisk Extreme 8GB SDHC card. It has approx 1500 shutter clicks comes with all the cables and booklet also comes with a Loweprow backpak. I would prefer to keep local but shipping might be available on your dime. Paypal accepted add 3% for their stupid fees.
I'm asking $1000

(Pics were taken with my phone)
I think if you use paypal and check the personal button, you wont have to pay the fees. I will have to ask my wife for sure.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can choose the "gift" option and that will work. Costs the sender 3%, but not the recipient.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice, well in that case forget that...and
BUMP
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Oh nice, well in that case forget that...and
BUMP

Sender meaning the one sending the payment, not the one sending the item purchased. If they choose gift, you get the full amount...
Old 02-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Bump

I'm looking for a camera, but this is way out of my price range lol

GL Brian