Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

XBOX 360 Games

Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
XBOX 360 Games

All i think for $50 mint condition. I take very good care of my stuff

Tony Hawk's Project 8
Need For Speed MostWanted OR Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Prostreet
XBOX
SSX on tour
BURNOUT 3 Takedown
XBOX 360 Games-001.jpg
i can sell them separately
Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
i skate... so thp8? but buy ''skate" its the best around, and nobodys gunna keep me down! dabest!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i didnt read it was b/s/t...i own none sorry!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
i skate... so thp8? but buy ''skate" its the best around, and nobodys gunna keep me down! dabest!
i know i have SKATE. Its soooooo much better than THP8
Old 12-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
sorry i didnt read it was b/s/t...i own none sorry!
no problem man
Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #6
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
Nfs undercover man, its like the game carbon and most wanted would have if they made a baby together, good game
Old 12-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco@you123 View Post
Nfs undercover man, its like the game carbon and most wanted would have if they made a baby together, good game
i know man i want that game SOO bad. I have Prostreet and it is NOT the best game that NFS has made.. Isnt Undercover like a modern NFS2
Old 12-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Pics are required for all B/S/T threads. Please post some pics. If you want to forward the pics to me, I will upload them for you. Otherwise, I will have to delete the thread in the next 24 hours.