1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Tactical AK47 with extras

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by LAoffroadin, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Nubes

Nubes Toyota Addict

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2023 Red T4R ORP
    lol its cool bro. Not sure if your yelling or caps is stuck, just wanted to give you a heads up since someone mentioned shipping to cali. If you ship it, FFL to FFL is the way to go. FTF you can do whatever pleases you. I would not let paypal find out that the $$$ is for a firearm since they are anti-gun nuts, and would take your $$$ from you.

2. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM
    Shaggs

Shaggs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2012 DoubleCab Long Bed 4x4 TRD Magnetic Gray
    I wouldn't mind purchasing it, but 10 year felony and loss of gun ownership prevents me from doing so

3. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin [OP] BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    haha sorry about the caps bro... im in the guard and on watch lol we have to use caps on everything so i didnt hit the button again sorry yeah im def doing this through a ffl haha no other way just saying there are legal ways to do this.. haha

4. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    Your laws will vary by state...for example i can advertise a gun for sale and meet someone face to face and complete a private sale without legal ramifications provided i make an effort to determine that the buy is not a prohibited possessor

I can also ship it via FFL as long as the gun is legal to own in the state i'm shipping it to

My "keep it legal" comment was directed towards the mention of taking it apart to get it to cali

5. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc

understood.... it is legal to own the "parts unassembled" for this weapon in cali. just cant have the gun assembled... that was a "legal" statement....

6. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    Thats all well and good, but I would not want to argue constructive intent with the ATF

Just sayin :cool:

7. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    HAHA I HEAR YA MAN NO PROBS HERE..... I WORK ALONGSIDE THOSE GUYS I ASKED A BUDDY AND HE CONFIRMED I APPRECIATTE YUOR INSIGHT..:cheers:

8. Mar 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    JimBeam

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
  9. Mar 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    Fienoma

Fienoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hieu
    New Mexcio
    Vehicle:
    2007 double cab Off road 4x4
    BHLM, In bed lights mod, K&N intake,OEM bed extender....more to come?
    whoa, thats a trip, i have the exact same furniture and mags on my wasr as yours! I'm also trying to sell mine but locally...got alot of nibbles but no one wants to take a bite.. Good luck with your sale!!

P.s. 100yr shots is cake with the iron sight.(user experiences may vary)

10. Mar 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    HAHA GO FIGURE I GOT EMAILS SAYING I WANT IT HAHA AND I RESPOND BACK SAYING OK AM I SHIPPING IT OR ARE WE MEETING AND THEY NEVER RESOPOND BACK ... THIS IS AN AWESOM GUN... DONT KNOW WHY NONONE DOESNT WANT IT LOL ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE AND EXTRAS...

11. Mar 21, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Doom Elk

Doom Elk Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clinton
    Spokane, WA
    Can never go wrong with an AK I love mine. Good luck with sale.

12. Mar 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    LAoffroadin

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    THANKS BUD

Products Discussed in

To Top