1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Motorcycle Gear

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by WVtriple, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Mar 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I have a few items that hopefully someone could use.

1) Caberg Helmet- some of you may not of heard of Caberg, they are an Italian comapny that has been making helmets since 1974.
    I have worn this helmet for one ride, I kept it as a spare (I always keep a spare). It comes with the internal visor (no need to switch out to a clear visor for night riding.) Condition is 9 out of 10. Size is a XXL.
    Asking $75.00 plus shipping (lower 48 only).

2) Scorpion EXO-500. These came out last summer. This is how long I've had it. Great helmet, awesome air flow, fit and finish is something you would find on a helemt costing twice as much. It also has the internal visor. Condition is 10 out of 10 its like new. Size is XXL. New these cost $200.00 , I'm asking $ 175.00 plus shipping (lower 48 only)

3) Cortech GX Air Series 2 Mesh jacket SOLD
    I got this jacket last May. Since then I have dropped 35lbs, needless to say it has become too big. It is great summer jacket lots of airflow, yet it has twice the abrasion and impact protection than other mesh jackets I'v seen on the market. Condition is 9 out of 10. Size XXL. Asking $100.00 plus shipping(lower 48 only)

PayPal is prefered. Thanks, Anthony

2. Mar 27, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
  3. Mar 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM
    grant99

grant99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    London, ON
    Vehicle:
    05 4DR TRD Sport 6SPD
    bump for a fellow Aprilia rider, 07.5 Tuono here. Contemplating a '12 T, gawd the reviews on it make me giddy like a school girl!

way off topic, but how do you like the big bore?

4. Mar 27, 2012 at 5:45 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    the 1060 kit is a beast, rode a friends 1098s. The Ape just feels so much more powerful on the low. Now the new RSV4 and Tuono, that V4 sounds incredible. Heard one on full boil at the track couple weekends ago Damn that is one sweet engine.

5. Mar 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    grant99

grant99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    London, ON
    Vehicle:
    05 4DR TRD Sport 6SPD
    I agree about the new V4's they are amazing! I'd love the new T but not sure MRSP is in the budget, may have to wait a year.

GLWS, nothing fits me :(

6. Mar 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Thanks, nothing fits me anymore either :D

7. Apr 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Caberg down to $50.00
    Scorpion down to $150.00

Products Discussed in

To Top