Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Taurus TCP 380 auto, winchester pdx1's, uncle mikes conceal carry holester, etc

Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Taurus TCP 380 auto, winchester pdx1's, uncle mikes conceal carry holester, etc

i am paypal verified

I have a very lightly used Taurus TCP 380 auto handgun for sell. I have only put 20 rounds through this gun! It is in MINT condition, looks brand new.

This comes with all the original packaging/original holester, and an uncle mikes conceal carry pocket holester plus Winchester's pdx1 self defense ammo. 2 Mags come with it along with the manual and 2 gun locking keys.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with this gun, it has proven to be a better gun than the ruger lcp in several magazine shootouts.

This gun is in my name and I bought it brand new. I will ship to a FFL dealer of your choice.

$250

Old 03-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Taurus has really stepped its game up since its beretta purchase.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, they make some quality stuff now

i believe this is the only 380 that locks open after its last shot, i know the lcp doesnt
Old 03-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slodc4 View Post
yeah, they make some quality stuff now

i believe this is the only 380 that locks open after its last shot, i know the lcp doesnt
My Sig 239 has habit of not doing this, id say 20% of the time... enough to be annoying. But then again its the only thing i can complain about . GLWS
Old 03-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
^cool, my dad has one, after all of the problems were solved with that gun it turned out to be awesome
Old 03-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
My Sig 239 has habit of not doing this, id say 20% of the time... enough to be annoying. But then again its the only thing i can complain about . GLWS
I have a p238 and I noticed it's just really really easy to accidently hold the slide release on such a tiny gun. Most likely that's what's happening with yours.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbacaTW View Post
I have a p238 and I noticed it's just really really easy to accidently hold the slide release on such a tiny gun. Most likely that's what's happening with yours.
I dont have large hands so idk... maybe tho
Old 04-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
got one of these back in feb. good gun. i like my mag extender too. makes it to where you can actually get your pinky on the handle for a full grip (at least mine).