Notices

Vw sand rail / dune buggy

Old 04-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
Mowgli is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Mowgli's Tacoma Gallery
Vw sand rail / dune buggy

VW sand rail build up with all Volkswagen parts from different beetles between 58-72. Lots of new parts put into this and all adjustments and tuning has been done by John pierce himself from Pierce automotive(I have receipts). Has dual weber 34itc carburetors for the fast acceleration but good on gas. 4 off road lights on top and movable hand lights on each side.*it is still a project so does still need work on minor stuff here and there. No title yet but can be made into a street legal car with a builders title.

New parts that have been installed with receipts from buggy warehouse or Pierce*
Distributor cap
Axles seals x2
Carb intake gaskets x4
Fuel line*
Fuel filter
Axle boots
Brakes completely rebuild ( shoes, wheel cylinders, rubber lines, master cylinder, spring kits all new)

I had all the brake work done by Pierce auto. He adjusted the brakes and bleed the brakes. Will skid to a stop now if needed. Also had the carburetors synced and jetted to fire up every time now.*

$2500 I'm firm on the price since I do have receipts for a few hundred dollars worth of parts and had everything adjusted by a vw mechanic. *I don't need to sell so I will keep working on it and the price will reflect that. The longer you wait I the price will go up.