Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100 watt all tube Half Stack Laney/Marshall

Old 04-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
100 watt all tube Half Stack Laney/Marshall

I'm selling/trading my Laney 100 watt Pro Tube Lead head and Marshall 1960 Cab. I've had this stack for about 9 years and I just don't need it anymore. I painted the cab and front of the head. It works and sounds great, very British. Im in 60074(outside Chicago) and would much rather find a local buyer/trade, however if you wana pay shipping we can talk but locals take priority. If you want a wonderful amp that has more volume than you'll ever need and a slightly cleaner British sound this is for you. Im in no rush to sell. I have more pics for those who are serious.
Cash: $750 obo
Trades:
Truck stuff:Projector retros+ $ , Head units(DVD/Nav) , adjustable coilovers and rear shocks, CAI + $(the older TRD, AFE)
Other Trades: Brewing equipment, charred oak barrels for aging, anything reasonable
Old 04-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I love the sound of tube amps. good luck.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! She screams but she's too big for me and could use the $ for other things.