Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Go Pro HD Hero 2

Old 04-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
Go Pro HD Hero 2

Wanting to buy the NEW GoPro? my sponsor is selling them $299 FREE SHIPPING. Check them out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-HD-HER...#ht_500wt_1069
Old 04-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
which mounts are included in the motorsports pkg? Roll bar mount, bike bar mount, helmet?

this is a good price I paid over $300 for my go pro with no attachments...
Old 04-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
Same price on Amazon. Why buy from you? Not trying to be dick, just wondering.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i never said to buy it. this shop sponsors me and i was just putting their name out...
Old 04-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
which mounts are included in the motorsports pkg? Roll bar mount, bike bar mount, helmet?

this is a good price I paid over $300 for my go pro with no attachments...
You overpaid. MSRP for the Motorsports pckg is $239. I paid $199 at Best buy.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera/

Edit: Wrong link, Hero2 Motrosports is $299. You still overpaid.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
Bartle Do Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
You overpaid. MSRP for the Motorsports pckg is $239. I paid $199 at Best buy.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera/
that is for the hero 1, my shop just got 500 of the hero 2's which just hit the shelves. people are paying, i seen $349 on ebay lol
Old 04-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXscott14 View Post
that is for the hero 1, my shop just got 500 of the hero 2's which just hit the shelves. people are paying, i seen $349 on ebay lol
Crap. you are right. Wrong link. MSRP on the Hero2 is $299. Which, I guess is what I paid for mine. Thanks for the heads up.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-motorsports-edition/
Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
Bartle Do Member

Quote:
Crap. you are right. Wrong link. MSRP on the Hero2 is $299. Which, I guess is what I paid for mine. Thanks for the heads up.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-motorsports-edition/
lol
Old 04-20-2012, 04:29 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
$299 + tax I still overpaid. OK.
You said you just got the camera, no attachments for over 300. You can get the motorsports or outdoors editions for that price WITH a bunch of attachments.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #13
Bartle Do Member

Quote:
You said you just got the camera, no attachments for over 300. You can get the motorsports or outdoors editions for that price WITH a bunch of attachments.
Yea where did you buy this?
Old 04-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Direct from GoPro.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Best Buy. I got the Outdoor edition for 299.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
$299 with free shipping is a good as one is going to find on this camera with these accessories. If you are in the market buy one from the OPs sponsor.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I get them for $200 at Sema.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #18

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
What the heck is Semi?
Old 04-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #19
Banned
Quote:
What the heck is Semi?
Sorry I meant Sema.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Sorry I meant Sema.
That makes more sense. I do remember that offer. I made up my mind just after they were all gone.