Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SCS Stealth Custom Series - FREE Decals

Old 06-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #41
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately my girlfriend put my black sticker on sideways... So I had to dispose of it.

camera on my phone sucks as well.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #42
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Girls. Haha I keed
Old 06-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #43
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Why did she put it on sideways?
Old 06-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #44
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
She wasnt in the kitchen so she didnt know what she was doing bwhahahahaaha

Sorry, im only kidding
Old 06-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #45
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

she claims it was magnetic and stuck to it. XD
"it grabbed onto the window I swear. "
Old 06-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #47
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
are you still giving these out?
Old 06-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #48
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
^^^+1
Old 06-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #49
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ I would like to know this too.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #50
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
are you still giving these out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poundin tacos View Post
^^^+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
^^^ I would like to know this too.

Hey did you guys see post 37?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #51
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
she claims it was magnetic and stuck to it. XD
"it grabbed onto the window I swear. "
LOL too funny, if you still want a black one, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
, I have plenty for anyone that wants to rep it. Just PM me with your info and you'll get a nice black envelope in the mail.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #52
tls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tanner
tls01taco's Tacoma Gallery
Recieved mine, cant decide where to put them
Old 06-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #53
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
member Twistedfreedom
repping SCS with 3 wheels and getting ready to get some real wheels on there soon enough.

Gotta rock it till the wheels fall off!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #54
I doughnut belong here.

Quote:

, I have plenty for anyone that wants to rep it. Just PM me with your info and you'll get a nice black envelope in the mail.
Vin I would LOVE another black one if you don't mind.

if you want your sticker done right.. do it yourself XD
Old 06-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #55
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
i didnt realize it was the same day
Quote:

sweet pm inbound!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #56
tls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tanner
tls01taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post

Thanks, Vin!
Hell yeah oh the WWP! Saw these at wal mart and stocked up!! I've got one on the tacoma and wife's got one on the FJ!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #57

Thanks Vin!! I got mine today. When it cools down, I'm going to wash babytruck and take a picture for here.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #58
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #59
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Vin!

My phone sucks, so the sticker and the truck look different than they do in person. I put the sticker up next to my truck and the color's almost the exact same.
Attached Thumbnails
SCS Stealth Custom Series - FREE Decals-scs.jpg  
Old 06-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #60
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Thanks Vin!

My phone sucks, so the sticker and the truck look different than they do in person. I put the sticker up next to my truck and the color's almost the exact same.