Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SCS Stealth Custom Series - FREE Decals

Old 11-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #121
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindUranus View Post
Lol yeah thats true. Do you have a gunmetal gray possibly? Im looking to put one on each side of the bed towards the back bumper or underneath the badges on the tailgate.
I only have silver, but that would blend in too much with your truck. How about black to keep with your black/silver/chrome theme?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #122
TrippTheGreat
BehindUranus is on a distinguished road

Name: Tripp
BehindUranus's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah let me get a PM sent to you and thats what I was thinking. Do you have 2 black ones? Oh btw how well will these hold up to washing and such?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #123
FastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud of

FastEddie's Tacoma Gallery

It has been a while since I received the decals, but I just got a chance to put one of them on a trunk that sits in my bed. I will post up another picture once I find somewhere to put the second decal. Thanks for the decals!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #125
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I am a sticker junky, pm'd!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #126
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got it on the truck, Thanks again!

Old 12-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #127
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
ill rep your sticker if you send me some rims with it
Old 12-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #128
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
ill rep your sticker if you send me some rims with it
I'll send you some rims if you send me some money.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #129
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
I gots no money just bought hi-lift and sliders are on the way. i still gotta buy christmas gifts for other peoples!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #130
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
I gots no money just bought hi-lift and sliders are on the way. i still gotta buy christmas gifts for other peoples!!!
Lol, I was only kidding. Christmas time is always tough on the wallet that's for sure. Have a good one and if you ever want to spoil your truck with some new wheels, you know who to contact.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #132
Phoenix13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Raul
Phoenix13's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Vin
Attached Thumbnails
SCS Stealth Custom Series - FREE Decals-20121211_155046.jpg  
Old 12-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #134
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

Old 01-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #135
DREX is a jewel in the roughDREX is a jewel in the roughDREX is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter:
Name: Phil
DREX's Tacoma Gallery
Reppin

Old 01-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #136
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
I ruined my black one got bubbles in it. My silver one looks awesome though, the silver ties in with the SCS decal on the center caps on my stealth 6's. now i have an accent color for my black/mgm theme. these stickers are awesome.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #137
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any stickers left? I'm about to take off all of the stickers I have on my truck and go with a cleaner look, so I need some SCS decals! Also I'll throw a couple on my wakeboards!