Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Tonto Day Pass (Arizona)

Old 04-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #41
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it Chris
Old 04-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'll take it Chris
NEGATIVE! The offer you gave me is unacceptable.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #43
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I would be glad to take you out for a starbucks coffee, for the pass...
Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #44
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I would be glad to take you out for a starbucks coffee, for the pass...
Scott is trying to renegotiate, so your second in line.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I will even kick the 'barista's' ass when he asks if you want a mocha docka derma whipped iced whatever the hell the hipster are calling it these days
Old 04-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #46

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Scott did tell me that he thinks you're cute, and is quite attracted to you.... keep that in mind
Old 04-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #47

Quote:
I will even kick the 'barista's' ass when he asks if you want a mocha docka derma whipped iced whatever the hell the hipster are calling it these days
This makes it very compelling....
Quote:
Scott did tell me that he thinks you're cute, and is quite attracted to you.... keep that in mind
Yeah, but he hits on all the AZ guys. Anyway, He said he's gonna take it, so he has until Friday to get it. And if he shows up with the wrong coffee, Im kicking his ass, taking his wallet, and giving the pass to you.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #48

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, but he hits on all the AZ guys.
I must not be attractive enough for him...
Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #49
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Adam!!! I had no idea you felt this way! Wanna make out?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #50

Quote:
Ive heard him say things about ya.......I'd be carfull around him.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #51

Quote:
SEE!!!!????

Old 04-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #52

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, no... that's ok. You're busy with all the other AZ guys.

Also, if you get close to me like that you better prepare to be digging my boot out of your ass
Old 04-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #53

Quote:
This makes it very compelling....

Yeah, but he hits on all the AZ guys. Anyway, He said he's gonna take it, so he has until Friday to get it. And if he shows up with the wrong coffee, Im kicking his ass, taking his wallet, and giving the pass to you.
We'll just see about the buaaaahhhahahahahaha!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #54

Ya know.....this pass is pretty powerfull....perhaps it could be traded for "favors"......
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #55

Quote:
No, no... that's ok. You're busy with all the other AZ guys.

Also, if you get close to me like that you better prepare to be digging my boot out of your ass
I can always make time for another Tacoma Enthusiast!! Plus I'll be free all this week as I'm horse trading Chris's corn hole out on Van Buren
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #56

Quote:
I can always make time for another Tacoma Enthusiast!! Plus I'll be free all this week as I'm horse trading Chris's corn hole out on Van Buren
I TOLD you that wasnt an acceptable deal!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #57

Quote:
Ya know.....this pass is pretty powerfull....perhaps it could be traded for "favors"......
I told you not to speak a word of this blasphemy!!!! Your gonna pay!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #58

Quote:
I told you not to speak a word of this blasphemy!!!! Your gonna pay!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #59

Quote:
I TOLD you that wasnt an acceptable deal!
Too late for that pilgrim!! Your corn hole is all mine! Now, you better start getting ready for your date at 7!!! Bubble likes to be good and fluffed!!! Hope you stretched... If not, no worries! He'll take care of that
Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #60

Quote:
Too late for that pilgrim!! Your corn hole is all mine! Now, you better start getting ready for your date at 7!!! Bubble likes to be good and fluffed!!! Hope you stretched... If not, no worries! He'll take care of that
BAH!