Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Hydro Graphic Imaging

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #22
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
how much for my whole truck in digi camo
Old 05-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #24
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 05-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #26
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I may have to get a 2nd set of emblems & send them to you. I have a silver truck, so I'd want something like a gray/white/black digi camo. Doable?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #27
zachc113 will become famous soon enough

zachc113's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome!!! subd!!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #28
superman2481 is on a distinguished road
superman2481's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah vatrdtaco!! I want the same thing!! Haha
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #29
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
this has gotta be one of the coolest things ive seen on tacoma world
Old 05-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #31
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
subd. what would you charge to do a yakima roof rack fairing? think itd look pretty sweet maybe digicamo? but not sure how well it would hold up against wind and debris etc etc.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #33
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Well im not a fan of the camo he gave us but something like a darker camo woukd look awesome
Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #34
PCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant future
Name: Russ
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
how much for my whole truck in digi camo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
It just depends on how many parts you want to get dipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
awesome, i love this process
It truly is a very unique process
Old 05-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #35
PCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant future
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
Subbed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachc113 View Post
This is awesome!!! subd!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
this has gotta be one of the coolest things ive seen on tacoma world
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeDawg View Post
subd
Thanks! Feel free to check out our website thats finally up and running:

www.Liquid-innovations.net
Old 05-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #36
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
I may have to get a 2nd set of emblems & send them to you. I have a silver truck, so I'd want something like a gray/white/black digi camo. Doable?
Yes sir, we have over 35 films in stock. They are all customizable depending on the base coat of the item. I will try to update this thread with the most recent updates as them come but feel free to check out our website for the current films in stock!

www.Liquid-Innovations.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
This is awesome! I will be pm'ing you in the future to get a few things done! Great work and cant wait to get some stuff done!
Sounds Good! I look forward to hearing from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
subd. what would you charge to do a yakima roof rack fairing? think itd look pretty sweet maybe digicamo? but not sure how well it would hold up against wind and debris etc etc.
Our process is very durable, since it is coated with high performance automotive grade clear. Whatever your trucks paint can handle our items can handle. Feel free to Email me at: Liquid.Innovations@yahoo.com

With a pic of your fairing in its current condition and I will be happy to give ya a quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
Well im not a fan of the camo he gave us but something like a darker camo woukd look awesome
All the films are customizable depending on the base coat. So the camos that I have posted up can be darkened if desired!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #38
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
subbed maybe sending you a set of badges
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #39
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
How much to wrap a 10/22 laminated rifle stock in skulls or carbon fiber?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #40
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
uh oh something else to spend money on this is a great idea thanks for posting this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
subbed maybe sending you a set of badges
Thanks guys! It really is a cool process and can make your Tacoma or really anything you own completely custom

Products Discussed in this Thread