Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Hydro Graphic Imaging

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
PCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant future
Name: Russ
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hydro Graphic Imaging

**Mods please let me know if I have broken any rules or need to move this to a different section, I am still waiting to here back from TCbob about becoming a potential vendor**

**Update DEC 2 2013**

Please check out our website and our contact us page for anything you are thinking or would like to get dipped!

www.liquid-innovations.net

Hey Guys/Gals,

Most of you know my work here on TW (Vinyl Decals) and I would just like the take the opportunity to show you some stuff that Ive been working on lately. I recently just opened my own business in Salt Lake City, Utah called Liquid Innovations. It is a Hydrographic Imaging company offering a new take on custom graphics.

Liquid Innovations is a full service hydrographic imaging company offering a new take on custom graphics.

We provide a service that uses some of the most advanced custom graphics technologies on the market, with our process we can transform anything from your hunting equipment to your automotive and marine parts and pretty much anything in between.

We have a wide variety of designs and patterns to choose from that range all the way from Carbon fiber and Brushed Aluminum to Forest Camo’s and Wood Grains.

Our process uses only the best and strongest materials such as automotive grade paints, primers and clear coats to ensure that when our final product is placed in your hands it is able to withstand just about anything you can throw at it.

Feel free to check out my Facebook page and see some of the stuff we have done so far.

Facebook

Tacoma Related:
Dipped in Woodland Camo:

Dale's Tacoma Interior by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Black Carbon over Red Base:

Aaron Front Tacoma Emblem by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Aaron Front Tacoma Emblem by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Leafy Camo over White base:

Dales: Full Tacoma Badge Dipped Camo by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Automotive:
Motorcycle Clutch Cover:
"100's" over White base

Rear VW emblem MKV GTI:
Straight Wood over Brown base

Nicks Rear Emblem: Straight Wood by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Side view Mirrors:
Black Carbon over Metallic charcoal base

Barbra's Mirror Covers by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr
G]

Barbra's Mirror Covers2 by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Engine Cover/ Battery Cover:
Splash Camo over White base:

Golden Burl Wood Engine Cover:

Straight Wood Audi Engine Cover:

Jordans Straight Wood Engine Cover by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

MKV GTI Interior Trim:
Black Carbon over Metallic Charcoal base:

3 Piece ROH Wheels for a Porshe GT:

Seans: Black Carbon ROH Wheels by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Seans: Black Carbon ROH Wheels by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Hunting:

Deer Skull:

Black Skull's: Deer by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Knife:
Splash Camo over Red base

L.I. Knife Red Splash Camo by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Misc.

Paintball Mask and CO2 tank:
Snow Camo:

Rus' Snow Camo PB Mask by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Driver:
Black Carbon over Lime Green base:

Bryans: Lime Green Driver by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Bryans: Lime Green Driver by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Putter:
Black Carbon over Purple base:

Bryans: Purple Carbon Putter by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Metal Work:

Before:

Before: Chinese Symbol by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Before: Steel Dragon by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

After:

After: Chinese Symbol (Front) by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

After: Chinese Symbol (Back) by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

After: Steel Dragon (Front) by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

After: Steel Dragon (Back) by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Straight Wood Macbook Cover:

Fernandos Straight Wood Macbook Pro by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Gaming:

Gold Burl Wood Xbox Controller:

Brandons: Golden Burl Wood Xbox Controller by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Red Boa PS3 Controller:

Red Boa PS3 Controller by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Purple "100's" PS3 Controller":

DSC_0132 by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Lime Green Reaper Controller:

Nates: PS3 Controller by Liquid Innovations UT, on Flickr

Pricing:
Here is the break down for Tacoma Badging:

"TACOMA": $25.00 Each
"Toyota": $15.00 Each
"V6 SR5": $25.00 Each

Full Tacoma Badge Package:
(3) "TACOMA", (1) "Toyota", (1) "V6 SR5": $100.00

Full PreRunner Tacoma Badge Package:
(3) "TACOMA", (1) "PreRunner" (1) "Toyota", (1) "V6 SR5": $115.00

Engine Covers: Start at: $75.00

Thanks for all your support so far, everyone has been a pleasure doing business with.

*Please dont hesitate to shoot me a PM on anything you may want to get done.

Thanks!

-Russell
Liquid.Innovations@yahoo.com

www.Liquid-Innovations.net
Old 04-28-2012, 03:23 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
So just badges or can we send in other stuff too?
Old 04-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #4
superman2481 is on a distinguished road
superman2481's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 04-28-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
How much to dip 2 pairs of Oakley jawbone glasses?? Maybe in matte red and other pair in light grey/dark grey digi camo??
Old 04-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
PCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant futurePCDT99 has a brilliant future
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
So we ship u the Tacoma badges... Hmmm
Yes sir, turn around time is 5-10 business days depending on where you are shipping from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
So just badges or can we send in other stuff too?
We can most everything soil (Metals, Plastics, Woods) If you have any thing in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM with a pic or description of the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2481 View Post
How much to dip 2 pairs of Oakley jawbone glasses?? Maybe in matte red and other pair in light grey/dark grey digi camo??
Unfortunately the Jawbone sunglasses (most sunglasses) are too thin for us to get a good dip to it. When I say this, I mean, there isnt enough surface area for the pattern to show up. Sorry about that
Old 04-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
Darn it!!!! I saw somebody asked about digital camo emblems.. How much for that you think??
Old 04-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
^
Pricing:
Front "Toyota Symbol": $15.00
"TACOMA" Badge: $25.00
"Toyota" Badge: $15.00
Engine Covers: Start at: $60.00

Hope that helps!
Old 04-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
super-cool work!
Old 04-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #10
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. i like the work, OP

i'm local to you (Ogden) so if i find anything to send you i'll def hit you up!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #12
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely gonna have to swing by get somethin done... hmmm what to get...
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #13
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCDT99 View Post

Hey Guys/Gays,
Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later

Very cool!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #15
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
haha thanks for pointing that out
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #16
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Also finally got a few badges done off my Taco!

I have updated the OP with pics!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #17
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
awesome. i like the work, OP

i'm local to you (Ogden) so if i find anything to send you i'll def hit you up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
I'm definitely gonna have to swing by get somethin done... hmmm what to get...
For sure! We are located at:

3999 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Old 04-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
HOLY SHIT!!! (excuse my language) this digicamo ones are so DOPE!! What other color options are available in digi since I have a silver truck I'd want them darker colors...
Old 05-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #19
PCDT99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2481 View Post
HOLY SHIT!!! (excuse my language) this digicamo ones are so DOPE!! What other color options are available in digi since I have a silver truck I'd want them darker colors...

In our process we have to paint your emblems before we can dip them, so whatever color you are looking for we can most likely get it for you! Feel free to PM and we can figure out what your looking for!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #20
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
how much for my whole truck in digi camo

Products Discussed in this Thread