Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

LIKE NEW SANTA CRUZ CHAMELEON CUSTOM BUILT MTN BIKE

Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #41
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if you noticed, but this is a taco forum. if anyone has $2700 laying around, its going towards a long travel lol. GLWS
Old 10-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #42
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
not sure if you noticed, but this is a taco forum. if anyone has $2700 laying around, its going towards a long travel lol. GLWS
Ya............I dont know shit about high end mtn bikes but it looks dope. Someone with a stormtrooper and is a semi pro mtn biker would love this thing. Good luck though finding that guy.

I just know if I paid that much for a bike.........it would have a motor on it

Sick looking bike though and GLWS
Old 10-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #43
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to ride this thing, although I would be scared to scratch it up which is not good. You should part it out on eBay. My $.02
Old 10-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #44
Trailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really nice
Trailpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I know that any extra dough goes towards taco dream builds thats why this baby needs to go. Time for me to dive into my toy. BUMP
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #45
Iloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
Iloveoregon's Tacoma Gallery
If this bike was only a Large.. you would have it sold... Nice bike!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #46
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
fuck so sexy. bump

wish i could afford
Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #47
Trailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really nice
BUMP ANY ONE?........
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #48
BUMP
Old 11-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #49
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful ride OP, well done on the components. I built up a bike last year, all X0 gear and ALL orange. If I never sell it I'll be happy, even if it hardly gets ridden. Just art. You might learn to appreciate yours in the same fashion, hard to get what you want for custom stuff. Maybe open yourself up to trades you may get more offers
Old 11-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #50
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Great build! I have a couple nice mtn bikes already that rarely get ridden. But I need a bigger frame. Good luck w/ the sale.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 AM   #51
BUMP
Old 12-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #52
BUMP STILL AROUND
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #53
BUMP
Old 02-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #54
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking bike and exactly what I'm looking for. Too bad I has no monies right now for a bike.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #55
BUMP
Old 02-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #56
jonscookin is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonscookin's Tacoma Gallery
for real this bike has been on here for ever...it's a sick rig whats the price....motivated
Old 02-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #57
2100 take her off my hands buying a house need it gone.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #58
BUMP
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #59
aznpg is on a distinguished road
Location: crappy state of California with a ban on anything fun(so-cal)
aznpg's Tacoma Gallery
part her out alot easier to sell the parts one by one thats what i ended up doing with my norco dh bike
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #60
BUMP