Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

LIKE NEW SANTA CRUZ CHAMELEON CUSTOM BUILT MTN BIKE

Old 04-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #61
Trailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really nice
Trailpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 04-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #62
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking bike man... keeping my eye on it. youre a ways away, but great parts, great bike.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #63
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Awesome bike op!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #64
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
The signs of a recession. This would have sold quick when Bill Clinton was around....

Old 04-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #65
Trailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really niceTrailpimpin is just really nice
BUMP yes the economy has impacted my pricing. Thanks for all the good vibes!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #66
DAILY BUMP
Old 04-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #67
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome bike man, it has a great parts kit, unfortunately I dont think your going to be able to make 2k on it. You should try pinkbike if you haven't already that is where I sell all my bikes. I have sold 1 season old bikes on there for years I get 2 or 3 bikes new a year with sponsorship race spec and usually take a 50% haircut on sales. Honestly you might have better luck taking of some of the nicest parts on there (the pedals and the brakes, which alone are about $800 together, i know your pain) and either keep them for a new build or try to sell them separately. Just slap some avids or cheap shimanos on there and you could sell it for like $1000 for sure. Unfortunately there is not a big market for hardtails above like $1200.

Didn't look closely I would also replace all that xo stuff and the king stuff and keep or sell it separately if you wanted.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #68
Yea I feel that man everyone want to offer a grand, its well worth the 2000. Some one will want a killer build!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #70
Was thinking about parting out but dont wanna be stuck will alot of parts I can move. BUMP
Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #71
SOLD PLEASE DELETE.