1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 1999 4runner Limited 4x4, 97K miles

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by mentello, May 15, 2012.

1. May 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    mentello

mentello [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD off road 4x4
    old man emu heavy duty suspension kit, Budbuilt skid plates, B.A.M.F. sliders
    It has 98k original miles, auto transmission, fully loadedwith leather seats, sunroof, etc. It runs great. I purchased it used with about38k miles. Since then I had the following professionally installed: Budbuiltskid plates, 3 inch medium Old Man Emu suspension, Detroit True Trac limitedslip in the rear and slider / steps. I have the original parts running boards. I also installed Sorenanson Steel front anchorpoint and the Sorenson Steel High Lift jack mount.

This 4runner has been used on hunting trips in the Sierrasand many places in Nevada. It very good off road. It does have some minor offroad damage: scratches on the clear coat from the Nevada brush (called Nevadapin striping) and damage to the L/F bumper where my front tire slipped into ahole.

Runs great and always professionally maintained. Theprevious owner had the timing belt changed by Toyota prior to selling (underthe hood Toyota sticker to verify). I have tons of receipts.

As the 4runner sits right now it has aftermarket wheels andnew BFG Mud Terrains with about 2K miles on them. I also have the originalwheels with Yokohama AT’s (60% worn) on them and the original skid plates. Ifyou want the aftermarket wheels and BFG’s I need $1,300 extra. I am planning touse them on my Tacoma.

I have tons of pics to send if you would like. It also comeswith an old roof basket that attaches to the factory roof rack. This would bean excellent daily driver or an off road capable vehicle to start a projectwith. I just bought an 09 Tacoma TRD Off Road package so I need to sell this.

Asking $8,900. I am located in San Ramon, CA

Please send me a PM

John

058.jpg
    2539.jpg

2. May 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM
    mentello

mentello [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD off road 4x4
    Sorry for the error: it has 93k original miles.

3. May 17, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    mentello

mentello [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD off road 4x4
    It was sold today

Thanks all.

Products Discussed in

To Top