Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS:RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Mount (uses bed rail system)

Old 06-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
ballbright is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
ballbright's Tacoma Gallery
FS:RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Mount (uses bed rail system)

Just listed on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156

$40 including free shipping.

For sale is a Clutch SD bike rack/mount for Toyota or Nissan truck rail systems. These mounts bolt into the rails in the bed of the truck and securely mount your bike for transport. Used about six times, I have had to sell my truck and no longer need this mount.

If you buy both mounts that I have for sale, I will throw in a Torx wrench, required to install the mounts.

NOTE: the instruction sheet that came with the mount reads "This product is intended for use on Toyota and Nissan Rail systems only. If you use this on another system or application, do so at your own risk"

Includes the mount, key, and instruction sheet.
UPDATED PHOTO: to show just one mount to match the ebay listing and the text describing the listing. Previous photo uploaded without the cropping.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:RockyMounts Clutch SD Bike Mount (uses bed rail system)-img_1264.jpg  
Old 06-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
ballbright is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
ballbright's Tacoma Gallery
The rocky mounts have sold.
Thanks to all who looked.