Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

BENCHMADE Knives **Rare**1st Productions**

Old 07-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
BENCHMADE Knives **Rare**1st Productions**

As some of you may know, I got my truck stolen from me a few months ago... but now i got it back. Didnt want the truck back, but since i have it now, gonna try and give it its 2nd wind and flip it out. My job is only enough to pay bills so Im unfortunately Im gonna have to part with my knife collection. All the knives are mint in the original box with pouch and papers... BRAND NEW & NEVER USED!!

Would like to sell as a set, so PM me if interested to buy as a whole and we can work out a deal. If not, description for each are as follows (prices include shipping):

NEW PRICE FOR THE WHOLE LOT... $600 + SHIPPING. THATS MORE THAN 50% OFF ASKING PRICE!!

*****NEW PRICE $400 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!*****

BENCHMADE Resistor - First Production, very low production# (#5 of 1000) makes this rare and very hard to find...$350

BENCHMADE Mini Barrage - Rare First Production #621 of 1000... $200

BENCHMADE Mini Onslaught - Rare First Production, low production# (#107 of 1000)... $200

BENCHMADE Ambush (Full-Size) - VERY RARE. This is not the mini version. This is the full-size version that is nearly impossible to find!! I can almost guarantee you wont this anywhere else... not even EBAY!!! 2003 First Production Run... $400

BENCHMADE Axis - Rare Limited Edition #168 of 200... $200
Old 07-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
You've got good/expensive taste! I love me a Benchmade. Though I use the hell out of mine, so I don't think I could buy these as they belong on display. Good luck with the sale!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Those are very nice knives my friend. I've got a few of those myself, not first production runs tho. They are great knives and will last forever. It's a bummer you have to sell them and if I could afford it right now I would jump on a couple of those.
GLWS bud.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Benchmade knifes ae some of the best in the world. I own several and I am very happy with them.

But I use mine and do not put them on display.

Good luck.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... 25% off each or 50% off whole set. Ends in a week from this post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
Danno 1948 will become famous soon enough
Marines: L/corpal
Name: Dan
Danno 1948's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Pika II shipped to 34479. Thanks
Old 06-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #8

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno 1948 View Post
How much for the Pika II shipped to 34479. Thanks
Pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Sent the link to a buddy of mine, he might want these.
Right on
Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #9

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
up for NEW PRICE!!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference between these and the $30 knives at the local Sporting Goods store?

Old 06-23-2013, 07:30 AM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
What's the difference between these and the $30 knives at the local Sporting Goods store?

Blade material, locking mechanism, construction, and material quality.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #12

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... Will consider all reasonable offers at this point
Old 07-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #13

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
bump for new price!!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #14
WillieMakeit is on a distinguished road
WillieMakeit's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the set for that price.
Call or email me back.
407-310-0769
thanks
Old 07-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieMakeit View Post
I'll take the set for that price.
Call or email me back.
407-310-0769
thanks
^^ probably a knife dealer who signed up on the forum to buy those at that price
Old 07-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
Sorry I'm not a Charter 2012 member. Just joined today...A orange county sheriff told me about the site, said it is great....Really liked my truck. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome..
Old 07-31-2013, 08:54 AM   #17
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieMakeit View Post
Sorry I'm not a Charter 2012 member. Just joined today...A orange county sheriff told me about the site, said it is great....Really liked my truck. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome..
Maybe you should make a new member thread - there you can introduce yourself, talk about how much you love your tacoma and meet members.

You only have 4 posts and each of them are in the classifieds section trying to buy shit.....guns, ammo, knifes
Old 07-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #18
Wow, I've Never been stalked before..
Old 07-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #19
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
No need to be a smart ass, Willie. He has valid questions. But..

As long as he is fulfilling payments, leave scrutiny to the sellers.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #20

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Williemakeit- pm coming