1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: E-Flite mCX RTF Helicopter

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by sooner07, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 7, 2009 at 12:28 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 [OP] 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    I actually just bought this for myself right before Christmas. It flies great and is pretty easy to learn. It is a starter heli with 4 axis RF remote. It is actually a lot of fun, but I am pretty sure my dog is going to catch it and eat it before long. The battery gives about 6 minutes of flight and takes about 10-15 minutes to fully charge. So I picked up an extra battery when I bought it so that I could fly it fairly constantly. It is pretty durable as I have rubbed some walls and the like and the rotors held up great. I replaced the upper main rotor after the plastic connector for the stabilization linkage cracked. So it is now in like new condition.

I changed out the canopy from the stock yellow to a white and changed the tail to white. I also changed the main rotors to the glow in the dark, but I still have all the stock pieces and will include them. It comes with the battery charger and an extra battery.

I'll post some pics of mine with the new parts this evening. But here is what it looks like for size reference:

[​IMG]

I am flexible on price, but looking for around $150 shipped. Let me know if you are interested. This is the manufacturers website. http://www.e-fliterc.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1816

2. Jan 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM
    sooner07

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    How about $125 and we can discuss shipping options. It retails for $170 (it isn't the $20 helo you get at radio shack).

3. Feb 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM
    sooner07

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Ok, so I never got around to posting pics. So how about this, price drop to $100 plus shipping and here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top