1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Toyota Keyless Entry Remote Control ELVATDD - $15

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by FramerKat, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Aug 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    FramerKat

FramerKat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kAt
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2004 PreRunner TRD Limited DC
    Wheeler's five pack leaf springs, Bilstein 5100s (rear), front tint, windshield top tint, Century Camper Shell/Cap/Topper, Wade window visors, Wade bug shield, cassette adaptor (so I can play Slacker Radio via my phone!), Sunday Blues with Dar sticker, Wounded Warrior Project sticker, no NRA sticker 'cause I don't wanna advertise ;-)
    [​IMG]

This is a good used remote for the keyless entry on Toyota vehicles. I purchased it for my Tacoma and found out the hard way that it's not compatible...my loss is your gain! This is less than 1/3 of the dealer price for a brand new remote exactly like this one! If you already have keyless entry and just want another remote, check the FCC ID on the back and in order to work properly, it needs to have this number: ELVATDD. It needs to be programmed to work with your vehicle, which can be done by the dealer for a fee or you can do it yourself (it involves a pattern of putting the key in ignition, opening, and closing the door, etc.).

Programming Instructions can be found here: http://keylessremotes4u.net/programming.php

Here is a list of the vehicles it is compatible with (if you don't already have a remote like it, or aren't sure, please check with your dealer to verify it will work with your specific vehicle).

2004 2005 2006 2007 Toyota Sequoia
    1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Tacoma
    1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Tundra

2. Sep 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM
    FramerKat

Member:
    First Name:
    kAt
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wheeler's five pack leaf springs, Bilstein 5100s (rear), front tint, windshield top tint, Century Camper Shell/Cap/Topper, Wade window visors, Wade bug shield, cassette adaptor (so I can play Slacker Radio via my phone!), Sunday Blues with Dar sticker, Wounded Warrior Project sticker, no NRA sticker 'cause I don't wanna advertise ;-)
    Okay, dropping the price...need to get rid of these things...this one is $10 now ;) And I'll ship it anywhere in the contiguous US free of charge!

3. Nov 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    tacoma168

tacoma168 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Antz
    Santa fe, Nm
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma TRD XT Cab
    2.5 in. Leveling kit, 265/75/16 BFG A/Ts , Vision wheels , Cold air intake. High flow Cat
    You still have the key fob? :confused:...I have an 04 think it will be compatible....

4. Dec 28, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    FramerKat

Member:
    First Name:
    kAt
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Sorry tacoma168, I just saw you post on this item and I still have it. I will PM you to make sure you know.

Products Discussed in

To Top