Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

"Powder Puff Race for the Cure" - T-Shirts for sale to raise race funds

Old 09-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
"Powder Puff Race for the Cure" - T-Shirts for sale to raise race funds

orders are closed
Hello TW!
I am going to be trying out to be a driver for Engage Offroad in the "Powder Puff Offroad Race for the cure" on October 6th 2012. If I am selected to be a driver for Engage I will need sponsors to help pay for entry fees and race supplies. To help raise the funds I will be selling T-Shirts with a custom design.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Powder Puff Race for the Cure it is an annual ladies only race to help support finding a cure for breast cancer. Only girls are allowed to drive and navigate in the race.
Link to MORE Powder Puff 2012

Each shirt will cost $25 and all profits will go to the entry fees and supplies for the race. I will be using nice quality cotton hanes tag less shirts. Shipping is included. Payment will be accepted trough pay pal, if you do not have pay pal I will accept a money order.

** please note if I raise more than I need for the race, any additional profit will be donated to Cedars-Siani for Brest Cancer research in the name of TW and Powder Puff Races**

Here is a video of Engage Offroad at Powder Puff 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkTOsexuOQ

If I am not able to race, the shirt will still be made and all profit will go to Cedar-Siani for breast cancer research!

Choose a C O L O R for your shirt AND confirm that I have the right size on the list!!

List (Name and Size)

1. blackhawke88 (L) Charcoal
2. anthony250 (L) Black
3. acordova1050 (L) black
4. MonkeyProof (L) chocolate
5. Jasmine (S) black
6. Colts TRD (L) Sapphire
7. 707tothe907 (XL) Charcoal & (XXL) charcoal
8. Bluetaco80 (XL) Black & (M) pink
9. wrxRome (L) Sapphire & (XXL) Charcoal
10. tostidos (L)Wow pink & (L) Charcoal
11. wolfpack_5150 (XXL) Charcoal
12. littledvl (M) Black & (M) Black
13. Konaborne (M) Charcoal
14. PerfectTekniq (M) Charcoal
15. Rashnu (XL) Charcoal
16. The Traveler (XXL) Black
17. Davidd (L) Charcoal & (S) Wow Pink
18. Otto Rocket (M) Black
19. nofords08 (L) Charcoal
20. Chilidogrc (XL)
21. Amir (L) Charcoal
22. FixedTRD (M) Black & (M) Sapphire & (M) White
23. Uscg2008 (L) Charcoal
24. Biggie (L) Black
25. 98tacoma27 (XXL) wow pink
26. ThatGuy18 (M) Charcoal
27. SingleCabGuy (M) Black
28. Kyouto42 (XXL) Black
29. Trifenix (L) Charcoal (M) Navy & (S) Aqua
30. Tony Pete (L) Charcoal
31. Brian Dami (M) Black
32. Diabetic91 (L) Black
33. Csjumper2003 (XL) Charcoal & (M) Charcoal
34. Mom (XL) White (XXL) Charcoal
35. Audra (M) Sapphire
36. Julie 4x4 (M) Sapphire
37. Sje1124 (L) Charcoal
38. tinker_troy (XXL) White
39. wildjerseyfirefighter (XL) Black
40. 99nmtaco (L) Wow pink & (XL) White
41. mgrande (L) Chocolate & (S) Wow Pink
42. deathproofduck (S) Wow Pink
43. 08whiteTRD (L) Sapphire
44. Tacobot (S) wow pink
45. Pupuleulua (L) Black & (M) White
46. canceled
47. LSK (XL) Black
48. theredofshaw (L) Black
49. jtav2002 (XL) Charcoal & (XL) White
50. ag4892 (XL) Black & (XL) White
51. T4C0CH40S (M) Black
52. mountainprimat2 (L) Sand
53. RJALLDAY702 (M) Black
54. memario1214 (L) Charcoal
55. RAD (L) Black
56. mytaco09 (XL) Charcoal
57. Taqoma (L) Sapphire (M) Wow Pink
58. Idaholandho (L) Navy Blue
59. lilmanny (L) Black
60. Nikko (M) Black
61. jlvhrse (M) Sapphire
62. Christian Hanks (XL) Black
63. Carcharias (L) Charcoal
64. Special K (XL) Sand (S) Sapphire
65. cmack (XL) Black
66. AaronArf (M) Chocolate (M) Sapphire
67. redgrom (XL) Charcoal (S) Wow Pink
68. bandwagon (XXL) Charcoal
69. bmox (XXL) Black (XXL) Black

SHIRTS ARE IN AND SHIPPED!!!

Old 09-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Down for two t-shirts ..

1 large and 1 girly size for Jasmine
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Down for two t-shirts ..

1 large and 1 girly size for Jasmine
Yay! Thank you Tom (and Jasmine!!)
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Boobs and offroad racing? Count me in for one.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
ColtsTRD - L
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #6

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Boobs and offroad racing? Count me in for one.
Thank you! What size would you like? They are going to be a nice cotton hanes tag less shirt
Old 09-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Jen, you'll need to get a M.O.R.E. ID card to be a driver ..

http://www.moreracing.net/index.php?...d=14&Itemid=15
Old 09-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeee..ill take a XL
Old 09-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
XL. Lost one of the G-ma's to breast cancer earlier this year. So anything to help - and in the infamous words of JBerry's avatar "Fuck Cancer."
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #10

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Jen, you'll need to get a M.O.R.E. ID card to be a driver ..

http://www.moreracing.net/index.php?...d=14&Itemid=15
Thanks tom Ill take a look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Hell yeee..ill take a XL
Thanks Rob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
XL. Lost one of the G-ma's to breast cancer earlier this year. So anything to help - and in the infamous words of JBerry's avatar "Fuck Cancer."
I am so sorry for your loss! Thank you, I hope you can make it to the race, its really going to be an awesome environment.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #11
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
if you ship ill take one- L
Old 09-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #12
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 2 1 L and one Medium. Goodluck with the tryouts!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #13

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
if you ship ill take one- L
I will be shipping! Thank you! Once I find out if I make the team or not I will be contacting you all to get payment and shipping information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I'll take 2 1 L and one Medium. Goodluck with the tryouts!
Thank you!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #14
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd.

my gf probably will be down for one with me.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #15

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
sub'd.

my gf probably will be down for one with me.
ok let me know! thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
fat guy size please.

XXL
oh shush!!! thanks Brock!!!! <3
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #16
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be down for 2 mediums
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #17
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #18

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Ill be down for 2 mediums
Awesome thank you Eric!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #20
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Awesome thank you Eric!!!!!

No problem Jen, hope you make the team!