1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Nice 2 Tippmann A5 paintball gun set up!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by shutterbug, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Sep 25, 2012 at 6:28 AM
    shutterbug

shutterbug [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Trd intake, flowmaster exhaust, URD Maf calibrator, 3inch lift, Firestone Ride-rite airbags, Raceline 16" wheels, Fibeglass shell, carpeted bench kit, billet grill, Pioneer AVH1400DVD, Kenwood 150 watt amp, Kenwood 12" subwoofers, Access steering wheel controls
    Comes with everything needed to paintball and a couple bada$$ guns! I always cleaned and oiled them after every use... lots of fun! A5 Stealth has e trigger, double trigger, drop forward, expansion chamber aftermarket AK barrel. Other A5 has response trigger. Have extra seals and springs as well as masks and gloves. Send me a PM if interested. $450 IMG_20120921_194141_zps7a4ec954_d9fb94814b3965e919c04bafd5dca488a68d4d1f.jpg

2. Sep 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    shutterbug

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Trd intake, flowmaster exhaust, URD Maf calibrator, 3inch lift, Firestone Ride-rite airbags, Raceline 16" wheels, Fibeglass shell, carpeted bench kit, billet grill, Pioneer AVH1400DVD, Kenwood 150 watt amp, Kenwood 12" subwoofers, Access steering wheel controls
    Anyone?

3. Sep 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    Kavik

Kavik Kavik

Member:
    Texas, DFW
    Vehicle:
    Not your everday 5 lug
    Lowered: 3 inch drop blocks (Beefed Taco),Satoshi Grill, Morimoto bi-xenon H1 Retrofitted headlights, Flowmaster exhaust, Blue LED interior and exterior, blue LED dome light, Anzo black LED taillights, Hifonics Brutus 1100w Mono Block, Bazooka 300w Amp, LED license plate lights. Lifited: Fat Bob's rear shocks, Fat Bob's 3" spacer and rear AAL, Nitto Terragrapplers, weldertaco wrap around rear tube bumper, TrailWorx Fab tube front bumper
    It might help if you list more info and take better pics plus close up pics of any wear or damage.

How many times have they been to the field?
    Are the tanks still in date?
    Have they ever been repaired?

GLWS I really like that AK setup, but I just got a TM7.

4. Sep 29, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    shutterbug

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Downey, ID
    Vehicle:
    06 Blue Tacoma
    Yeah I know, I have been to busy with school. They don't have much wear at all, they might have been out in the field like 10 times and were babied.
    The tanks I'd have to look and no they have never needed repair.

Products Discussed in

To Top