Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Raptor 700 2007 w/extras

Old 10-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Raptor 700 2007 w/extras

SOLD

I have a Raptor 700 for sale. The accessories are as follow, ITP BEAD LOCK wheels front and back with ITP sand tires, Precision Steering stabilizer with lifetime warranty, Trail Tech HID Headlights, Trail tech handle bars, Trail Tech aluminum handle bar clamps, K&N Filter, Dyno Jet Computer control Module, Yoshimura Exhaust, PRM Full underneath skid plates, PRM Back Grab Bar with Flag mount and Flags, GYTR Bill Ballance Front bumper, MOTOWOZ Triple rate front shocks, IMS Foot pegs and IMS Heel guards.
Other accessories for spare parts, 1 set of new front tie rods Factory OEM, New IMS front hand guards with clamps and bolts, 2 bare stock aluminum swing arms, one spare bearing carrier for swing arm, New Rockymountain front sprocket and Back sprocket still in packaging.

I am selling this bike cause I have already sold the wifes bike and we are changing our hobbies. We just dont ride anymore and dont like to have something around not being rode. The bike is in great shape and has NEVER been raced just like to ride with nice parts. The bike is very quick and has a great amount of torque. I will probably have more parts for the bike that will go with the bike as well. We have about 3 flags for the Dunes as well.
ASKING $3200.00
My Cell 707-592-0172 Ask for Galen
I am in the Mendocino County Area North Of San Francisco.
Attached Thumbnails
Raptor 700 2007 w/extras-img_3659-1280x960-.jpg   Raptor 700 2007 w/extras-img_3660-1280x960-.jpg   Raptor 700 2007 w/extras-img_3661-1280x960-.jpg   Raptor 700 2007 w/extras-img_3662-1280x960-.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet quad, too bad it's across the country from me
Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that's nice. These things are FAST! I used to have a Raptor 660 and I lined it up with my Yamaha R6. Had my friend on the R6 and me on the Raptor. We raced from a roll because the Raptor is way too light and will come up in every gear in you give it full power. Anyways The Raptor actually pulled about half a bike length from the R6 up until about 80 mph. Had more fun on my quad than both my R1 and R6.

GLWS
Old 10-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Sweet quad, too bad it's across the country from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Dang that's nice. These things are FAST! I used to have a Raptor 660 and I lined it up with my Yamaha R6. Had my friend on the R6 and me on the Raptor. We raced from a roll because the Raptor is way too light and will come up in every gear in you give it full power. Anyways The Raptor actually pulled about half a bike length from the R6 up until about 80 mph. Had more fun on my quad than both my R1 and R6.

GLWS
Thanx Guys. It is fast and very comfortable. Just hate to have it sitting and not riding it. So you guys need to start bidding on it. HAHA.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet quad, what year is it?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
where at in mendo county
Old 10-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Above Ukiah.
is that like in the mountains or do you mean like redwood valley?

FREE BUMP
Old 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #13

I wish i had the time and money for a quad again. I actually had a 400ex a couple years ago. Sold it because it sat around to much after i turn 16 and got a drivers licence. Good Luck with the sale
Old 10-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Black Taco View Post
I wish i had the time and money for a quad again. I actually had a 400ex a couple years ago. Sold it because it sat around to much after i turn 16 and got a drivers licence. Good Luck with the sale
Thanx.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #18
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. Good deals are always far away. GLWS.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #19
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested if you feel like making a trip down to Georgia.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Dang. Good deals are always far away. GLWS.
You are not to far away. IF you are interested I might be willing to meet half way. But you would half to be real serious though. PM if you would like more info.