Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Co2 Tanks

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #41
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Price for a 20# tank shipped to 46303 please
Old 11-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #43
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Price for a 10# to 99516, please. Thanks!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #46
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Subd
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 PM   #47
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
20# to 29169!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #49
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Got any 20 or 25lb tanks?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #51
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for the OP

I paid $100 for my 10lb tank with a fill so the prices here are pretty good. Here's my 10lb mounted to the front of the bed. I also keep a 20lb in the house for running air tools while working on the truck. I live in an aparment so a compressor is out of the question. Just another idea for those consider CO2.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:52 AM   #52
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Free bump for the OP

I paid $100 for my 10lb tank with a fill so the prices here are pretty good. Here's my 10lb mounted to the front of the bed. I also keep a 20lb in the house for running air tools while working on the truck. I live in an aparment so a compressor is out of the question. Just another idea for those consider CO2.

How long does that last running tools/filling tires?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #53
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
How long does that last running tools/filling tires?
I can fill my tires several times, rotate the tires a couple times using the impact, and blow out the truck with the air gun before it'll start to get low. It makes for a great roadside assistance tool.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #54
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can fill my tires several times, rotate the tires a couple times using the impact, and blow out the truck with the air gun before it'll start to get low. It makes for a great roadside assistance tool.
I might look into that. About how much is it to fill?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 AM   #55

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I pay $15 a fill at my local fire department service shop.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #56
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Free bump for the OP

Thanks!!!

Quote:
I pay $20 at a keg place down the street.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #58

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
10# empty bottle shipped to 84067? Any cons to running CO2 in tires?
CO2 reacts to temperature more than Nitrogen or air so you'll see larger drops when it gets cold. Other than that you're good.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #59
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
CO2 reacts to temperature more than Nitrogen or air so you'll see larger drops when it gets cold. Other than that you're good.
Yep. When you first fill up it will be at the pounds you want but when u get home from the desert or where ever after useing co2. You want to check your your tires.

Products Discussed in this Thread