Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Co2 Tanks

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #61
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Can you recommend where to get a regulator and hose? I'll be hitting you up pretty soon for a 10lb
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #62
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
Can you recommend where to get a regulator and hose? I'll be hitting you up pretty soon for a 10lb
As a regulator you are definitely going to get what you pay for. Too cheap and you could risk it freezing up in use. I going to roll the dice on one. A viair from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000YC...sr=8-9&pi=SL75

As for hose. You can find good kits all over. But make sure the hose rating is up to par. So it does not blow.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #64
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
As a regulator you are definitely going to get what you pay for. Too cheap and you could risk it freezing up in use. I going to roll the dice on one. A viair from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000YC...sr=8-9&pi=SL75

As for hose. You can find good kits all over. But make sure the hose rating is up to par. So it does not blow.

Getting what you paid for is definitely true. I have run my regulator to the point that the cheap hose I had on it froze and came off the barb. I switched to a goodyear hose after that. I run a wheelersoffroad adjustable regulator, but it's $135 by itself.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/co2systems.htm
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #65
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
CO2 reacts to temperature more than Nitrogen or air so you'll see larger drops when it gets cold. Other than that you're good.
Cool thanks for the info. I've never realized how popular co2 is with off roaders. I'm pretty stoked about this setup since the onboard systems are pretty pricey.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #66
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Free bump for the OP

I paid $100 for my 10lb tank with a fill so the prices here are pretty good. Here's my 10lb mounted to the front of the bed. I also keep a 20lb in the house for running air tools while working on the truck. I live in an aparment so a compressor is out of the question. Just another idea for those consider CO2.

Looks good. Details on the mounting bracket?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #67
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Looks good. Details on the mounting bracket?
Check out my build page for details on the bracket and how it's mounted.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #70
Burger Slinger
BurgerTaco is on a distinguished road

BurgerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I only have got 3-4 left!!!
what sizes are left??
Old 04-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #72
Burger Slinger
BurgerTaco is on a distinguished road

BurgerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM is on its way to you.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #73
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

how did this regulator end up doing? just trying to feel out my options so i can get a shopping list written down and take to "the boss" for approval before i can contact you about a tank.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #75
senn4586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
senn4586's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to get one of these if you still have this available. Please let me know and I also sent you a text early today.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #76
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres my tank that I got from Mikey. Hyperflo regulator from wheelers.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #78
Skewpage

Quote:
Nice. Thanks for the pic. How is she workin.
Pretty good! I got the hose from pep boys and the air chuck, fittings, and nozzle from Home Depot.

Products Discussed in this Thread