Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Off Road Rear Bumpers

Old 01-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Off Road Rear Bumpers

This off road style bumper allows the tail gate to open and fits 95-04 Tacoma trucks. It's 1.5" 120 wall, brand new and affordable. Different styles will be popping up. I can add a receiver to it no problem. I NEED THIS GONE ASAP ! PM for details, thanks. Beefed.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Wow that thing looks good man!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:02 AM   #3
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Can my hitch still be used?
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoknuckle View Post
Can my hitch still be used?
Probably not. I have a feeling something would interfere. I thought about that when I was making it. I can try to line up a truck with a hitch and do something around it. I could add a receiver to this bumper no problem..
Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
CAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really nice

CAdiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Job and nice beads!
I have an 08 otherwise I would probably take you up on this. What type of bender did you use and did you hand fabricate or this or did you have a cut sheet?
Old 01-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
CAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really nice

CAdiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I can get a 05+ 4x4 up here anytime and build one one no problem. I hand fab them in a shop. I use a hydraulic tube shark bender and Miller DVI mig welder. These are true custom fabbed bumpers and STRONG. Thanks for the questions. You'll be seeing a 05+ one SOON! I'm not sure what you mean by "cut sheet"....you mean a jig?
Yes I was referring to a jig, I figured if you were making mutliple untis at any give time you would have a jig to mock these up to. They really look great do you have a front bumper or sliders?
Thanks
Old 01-23-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'll have some more stuff for sure. Somebody want to throw me a offer on the rear bumper?

I'll start the bidding at $50.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #9
Braaaaap!

Can we get a price?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
Braaaaap!

Quote:
I PM them. I don't need the flamage. But I can tell you it's alot less than anything I've found on the internet, they all seem so cheesie..
PM me the price.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
looks nice. i would like to see one fabbed up on a 05+ Taco with side protection for the lower quarter panels. something like what the AllPro or Demello utilizes and with some added points for recovery for D-rings/shackles.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #12
Taco Vending Machine

This model was made to hold the license plate on the main frame without it sticking above or below the tubing, and mainly so the tail gate can open. I built it this way so it would protect the fenders and would look alot different on a high off road truck and not a slammed one. Still for sale, I need it GONE! It's $ 165 + shipping and ready to bolt on and go.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for an insanely good deal.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #14
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. I need to see if it fits with my hitch.

Tyler
Old 02-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #16
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
Hey Beefed Taco,

How much for shipping to 45030

Bassetdad
UPS website say $67.92. (ground) I wrap them myself to keep your cost down. Thanks for the interest.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #17
Taco Vending Machine

I did this one tonight, it's not done, it'll have that same step that the one above does, with a license plate in the center behind the step, (which isn't on yet) and some 1" side braces to the main bracket's that I haven't added yet. I think it turned out pretty good. The hitch only sticks out 1.5" past the license plate which isn't on, these pics are very deceiving, you'll see finished pic's soon.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
does Demello offer those for $675 ?

no, but All-Pro does...just saying.

i'm keeping an eye on your progress, looking good. maybe we can come up with something for my taco. but that will be at least 2 months down the road haha. i have other mods i must do first!
Old 02-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #19
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
no, but All-Pro does...just saying.

i'm keeping an eye on your progress, looking good. maybe we can come up with something for my taco. but that will be at least 2 months down the road haha. i have other mods i must do first!
I'm just being sarcastic, $675 is ridiculous for a rear bumper imo. I recently saw their ad in a link someone sent me. You mean all pro makes a special one for trucks w/body lift, or just some brackets to raise it up? How much are they?
Old 02-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #20
Power Top

here is the link for their off road bumper, looks simple in design but is trail worty, offers protection on the lower quarter panels and improves ground clearence/departure angles...

http://allprooffroad.com/05tacomatra...omarearbumpers