Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: craftman snow blower, utopia tearoffs, mini 14 woodstock

Old 10-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: craftman snow blower, utopia tearoffs, mini 14 woodstock

For sale is:
Craftsman snow blower for the front of a ride on mower. I got it used and it doesn't fit my mower. I'm not 100% sure out works. The guy I got it from said it does, and everything looks to be in working order. I was going to fab up some brackets and get a longer belt which is all I would need to do, but I got a plow for my rhino so I dont need it anymore. i looked up the model and they say it fits pre 1997 mowers. I also have all the controls, wheel weights and tire chains. Local only(Elko, NV, but I will travel a reasonable diatance for the right price), asking $350.00.
I also have a Ruger Mini 14 wood stock. $20+ shipping.
Also is a 20 pack of tearoffs for utopia slayer goggles. $10+ shipping?

Old 10-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump