Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

RL Hydro-Graphix Water Transfer Printing

Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #41
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for a later post than what was expected. The shop got busy with some extra stuff coming in. The badges that I talked about earlier are loaded now. They came out awesome looking.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #42
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
awwww yeah I can't wait
Old 02-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #43
GRENUG is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Mechanic, AC130U GUNSHIP
Name: JUSTIN
GRENUG's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sick
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #45
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks guys. They came out sweet after some new paint.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #46
Hey guys,
Finished up some carbon for a customer. He wanted his custom dash, center console, rear covers and license plate mount done. He owns All Terrain Fabrication up in Yucca Vallley. He made all the parts.

Here are some shots of the completed parts:

Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #47
Bump for new guys
Old 04-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #48
Here is where the badges went:

Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #49
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
Review:

Purchased those nice looking emblems above
ntilehman took care of me and did an amazing job and communicated what was best for the whole process of Hydro imaging. I would high recommend him to anyone, hell I even plan on getting some AR stuff done from him at some point
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #50
Here is are a few pictures of what have been done recently:
ATACS pattern on the holster to match the customers vest

This is a personal pistol in a Kryptek pattern:
Old 04-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #51
This is the Stick-A-Pic pattern that is relatively new. It was done on a MX helmet and a pair of goggles.

Everything came out very nice.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #52
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Great guy to make business with. I had him dip my mx helmet and goggles, they came out great. The entire process was smooth and easy. He is a hard working business man and will not waste time. He also kept me posted of every step that my mx helmet would go through. Again great guy and great business man, i would recommend him to anyone that needs anything dipped. I will soon be doing business with him again real soon.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #53
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude that stuff is sick thanks a lot man
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Great guy to make business with. I had him dip my mx helmet and goggles, they came out great. The entire process was smooth and easy. He is a hard working business man and will not waste time. He also kept me posted of every step that my mx helmet would go through. Again great guy and great business man, i would recommend him to anyone that needs anything dipped. I will soon be doing business with him again real soon.

Appreciate the kind words. I will always do what I can for the customer. If I can't I will make sure someone here will.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #55
Hey guys,
Just a quick update on here. We are trying to keep up with the social media. Shop does have it's precedence though. Thanks for all your support.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #56
Bump for new guys
Old 04-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #57
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
really cool work man. I saw you do body painting in the other thread as well. How much for 4 fiberglass fenders (front/rear)? My truck is white and they're already white, but they don't have that paint finish like the rest of the truck, ya know?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #58
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Sorry for a later post than what was expected. The shop got busy with some extra stuff coming in. The badges that I talked about earlier are loaded now. They came out awesome looking.

So sick!

I have a red VW now and I want to do my front and rear emblems and the backside of my rearview mirror in this color. PM me please with price and details.

Ive also seen a "knotty pine" looking wood grain somewhere on here before that I though looked sick.
https://www.mydipkit.com/index.php?m...products_id=36
Old 05-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
So sick!

I have a red VW now and I want to do my front and rear emblems and the backside of my rearview mirror in this color. PM me please with price and details.

Ive also seen a "knotty pine" looking wood grain somewhere on here before that I though looked sick.
https://www.mydipkit.com/index.php?m...products_id=36

PM'd with some details
Old 05-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #60
Got more of the red skulls interior done dor the customer who is doing it in pieces: