Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

RL Hydro-Graphix Water Transfer Printing

Old 05-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #62
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to introduce a new pattern for the skull lovers and intertwine that with some diamond plate:

I think this will be a big hit. I am going to personally do this to my own stuff on the truck when I get the time.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #63
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
I already have my shotgun prepped (disassembled, masked off, and base coat on). How much would you charge just to dip it. I can apply the clear myself. I was wanting a shadow grass/ duck blind camo. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:19 AM   #64
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
I already have my shotgun prepped (disassembled, masked off, and base coat on). How much would you charge just to dip it. I can apply the clear myself. I was wanting a shadow grass/ duck blind camo. Thanks!

PM sent
Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #65
Bump
Old 06-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #66
Hey guys,
I'll have these posted in a couple different threads. Nammer, the winner of the giveaway, chose to go with a red splash pattern on the Engine Bay Kit. Everything is coming out great. These are some quick cell pictures from the shop today. I will get some better ones with the camera tomorrow after the parts get buffed.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #67
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Hey guys,
I'll have these posted in a couple different threads. Nammer, the winner of the giveaway, chose to go with a red splash pattern on the Engine Bay Kit. Everything is coming out great. These are some quick cell pictures from the shop today. I will get some better ones with the camera tomorrow after the parts get buffed.

Bump. Nice!!!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #68
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,

That looks so good! I love the red splash!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
That looks so good! I love the red splash!

It is becoming popular. I want people to know that the red can be changed to any color. That is just the basecoat that is applied before the film.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #70
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
how much to dip these?

and one of these?

Old 06-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #71
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys,

My design?!?!?!

lol, that actually looks really good.

I think I found more parts for you to do
Old 06-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
how much to dip these

Those things get tricky and are time consuming. PM sent.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #73
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEatNU View Post
My design?!?!?!

lol, that actually looks really good.

I think I found more parts for you to do
Haha. Yes you have started an epidemic. I won't complain about it though. Send the parts on over.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #74
Quick Update:
The shop is going to be closed from 6-10 to 6-17. All emails, PM's, and phone calls will still be answered. There will just not be any parts processed then.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:31 PM   #75
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
rad work man! curious to see if you have you done any motorcycle parts?

are you getting any distortion over complicated curved surfaces?
Old 06-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohpyramids View Post
rad work man! curious to see if you have you done any motorcycle parts?

are you getting any distortion over complicated curved surfaces?

I do a lot of motorcycle parts. There is some distortion on any piece that has curves or area the film has to bend around. There are techniques to minimize that effect though. Some patterns also show this more than others.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:54 AM   #77
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I got my stuff back yesterday and am very pleased.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I got my stuff back yesterday and am very pleased.

Looks awesome on there!