Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

RL Hydro-Graphix Water Transfer Printing

Old 12-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #121
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEatNU View Post
Any update ?

I also have a very small batch for you. Mainly a tundra 4x4 emblem. Same color as my other stuff

Yes I do have an update for everyone. I'm terribly sorry for the extended delay. Starting this all back up was a big job with a personal move involved cross country. I have an electrician coming at the beginning next week to get my stuff wired up. Here is a couple of quick pictures of where it will be at in the building behind our new house.

Office going into the shop building:

Actual shop area:

Here is an extra one of my front garage for my mechanical stuff:

Everyone I thank you for your patience. Beginning next week I will start taking in orders again. I'll make to sure to keep hooking my Tacoma guys and gals.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:00 PM   #122
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Things are coming around guys. I started setting up the rinse tank and film table today. I should be having work processed by the end of the month.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:51 AM   #123
ttt
Old 02-13-2014, 05:03 AM   #124
Bump
Old 02-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #125
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Still trying to think of things to get dipped
Old 02-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Still trying to think of things to get dipped
For sure dude. Let me know whatever I can do for you.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:45 AM   #127
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
How flexible and abrasion/scratch resistant is the finish? I'm very intrigued.

Would it hold up to dirt bike or atv plastic that is under the abuse of vibration, flexing, and dirt/rock abrasion?
Old 02-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #128
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
How flexible and abrasion/scratch resistant is the finish? I'm very intrigued.

Would it hold up to dirt bike or atv plastic that is under the abuse of vibration, flexing, and dirt/rock abrasion?
People need to think of it as a paint application because that is what it is with the extra step of the film pattern. In saying that, I have done many plastics for customers on atv's/dirtbike. Nothing is indestructible. There is a special flex agent that is mixed when I know it is going to be on something that is going to have some flex in it.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:32 PM   #129
Bump...Getting parts in and out of the shop.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #130
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Does your carbon fiber film match the 3m di noc vinyl ? I've got the vinyl on some interior pieces but I'd rather get it all dipped for a flat black carbon fiber look
Old 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #131
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Does your carbon fiber film match the 3m di noc vinyl ? I've got the vinyl on some interior pieces but I'd rather get it all dipped for a flat black carbon fiber look
The DiNoc stuff has the texture to it. There is no texture to the hydrographics process because it is paint and clear. The following pictures is what I feel is the best looking CF that is available in the hydrographics industry. A flat clear does not make it look good. The gloss is needed to make it pop like real CF.

I would recommend that you get it all done in one thing or the other.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:25 AM   #132
A Sunday afternoon bump.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #133
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
General quandary here...

Size~2" round.

Material-Cast Aluminium (no paint)

What would it cost to get 6 of these done in real weave CF?

And could you potentially get repro chrome?
Old 03-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #134
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrguy View Post
General quandary here...

Material-Cast Aluminium (no paint)

What would it cost to get 6 of these done in real weave CF?

And could you potentially get repro chrome?
Sent PM
Old 03-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #135
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do Bug Deflectors??? And on the Engine Cover on the Tacoma can you do Camo in a MAX 4 Pattern???
Old 03-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #136
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARSHBUSTER View Post
Can you do Bug Deflectors??? And on the Engine Cover on the Tacoma can you do Camo in a MAX 4 Pattern???

We can do bug deflectors. I'm assuming you are talking about the plastic piece that goes across a hood. Send me some dimensions on it to get a quote.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:11 PM   #137
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Had my eye on your product for a while now. Finally ready to get a few things done. Below is a photo of the parts I am looking at.

These are the items:
Cluster bezel
Small clock bezel
AC control panel (only looking at getting the outer area covered, where the info is still clear)
Custom built switch panel

Not included in this photo is the center radio bezel. I will try and post one of it soon.

I would like a quote on the cost of getting all of these items hydro dipped in a Carbon fibre black and silver, like the ones in post 132 above. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Had my eye on your product for a while now. Finally ready to get a few things done. Below is a photo of the parts I am looking at.

These are the items:
Cluster bezel
Small clock bezel
AC control panel (only looking at getting the outer area covered, where the info is still clear)
Custom built switch panel

Not included in this photo is the center radio bezel. I will try and post one of it soon.

I would like a quote on the cost of getting all of these items hydro dipped in a Carbon fibre black and silver, like the ones in post 132 above. Thanks.

Sent a PM
Old 03-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #139
frankrizzo is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Drew
frankrizzo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump........Just have to figure out what I'd like have done
Old 04-04-2014, 06:12 AM   #140
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Was looking at having the window switch trim pieces on the driver and passenger door dipped with the carbon fiber pattern along with the automatic shift surround panel. Is that something you can quote me on or will you need pictures of the three pieces? I took a shot at using the 3m carbon fiber wrap and that was a no-go, more a bitch than I thought it would be, lol. By the way, these parts are for an '08 tacoma double cab. Thanks!