Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

BUY MY STUFF

Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
SEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SEAN B.
SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
MOTO GEAR

*Used red Shoei VFX-DT (Size SM) $80 OBO. Helmet is in great shape and has never taken a hit. The visor has taken some sun abuse and showes some color changes as you can see in the picture. The helmet is a small but new padding can be purchased to turn the helmet into an XS or MED.
Ebay listing # 290782381845

*New Monster Gamma helmet by One Industries (Size MED) $100 OBO. (SOLD SOLD SOLD)
This helmet is brand new and still has the tags attached. Comes with extra visor. This helmet is a MED but new padding can be purchased to make it a XS or SM.
Ebay listing # 290782380683

*New 661 MX3 knee braces (Size SM) $125 OBO
These braces have never been ridden in but they do not have the tags or the original box.
Ebay listing # 290782382700

One Industries Youth Stained riding gear. $80 OBO
Gear is new without tags. (has been washed)
SZ LG Jersey / 26 Pants
Ebay listing # 290801534108

One Industries Youth H&H riding gear $50
Gear is new without tags. (has been washed)
SZ LG Jersey / 26 Pants
Ebay listing # 290801541184

*USED Pro taper Yamaha bend. $20
Bars show wear but are still straight.

*One industries Factory White graphics YZF250/450 06-09
$70 (Can sell w/ used wht plastics for +$60)
Ebay listing # 290782395113

Please message me with you email and I can send you pics and answer and questions you might have. s.birkett@hotmail.com

All these items are subject to OBO and the pricing is excluding shipping. I will accept cash if picking up locally. If I am shipping the item I will only accept Paypal.
Attached Thumbnails
BUY MY STUFF-shoei2.jpg   BUY MY STUFF-661-knee2.jpg   BUY MY STUFF-stained1.jpg   BUY MY STUFF-hh1.jpg   BUY MY STUFF-tag-bars.jpg  

Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of the bars?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
SEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SEAN B.
SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
any pics of the bars?
Sorry Chris, I didn't see your post. I have attached one picture. I have more so if you would like to see them PM me your email address.