Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTS: Ipod Touch 4th Gen. 8gb

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Spencer
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Slinky
WTS: Ipod Touch 4th Gen. 8gb

Its a fourth gen. Ipod Touch 8gb. I am asking 130 obo it comes with a case which has been on since I got it a year ago. It is clean and has minor to no blemishes at all. I'm saving up to put into my truck for new wheels and suspension. please help me out. Took good care of it and I hardly use it anymore. Will ship at buyers expense.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Pic?

Old 11-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nope cant see pics

Old 11-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
let me know and I can just email you guys the pictures...
per forum rules pics are needed in the thread or a moderator make lock it just passing the info along not trying to trash your sale.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
per forum rules pics are needed in the thread or a moderator make lock it just passing the info along not trying to trash your sale.
I'll try to get it going then. any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? I've posted pics before but idk whats wrong...

Old 11-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
I'll try to get it going then. any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? I've posted pics before but idk whats wrong...

go under your control panel in tacomaworld. go to upload pictures. upload the pictures from your computer. after the picture is uploaded, at the bottom of it is a link. copy and paste that into this thread. edit the original post and paste it there.

edit: upload pictures function is under your profile click on the camera or go to your gallery then it is over on the right.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
go under your control panel in tacomaworld. go to upload pictures. upload the pictures from your computer. after the picture is uploaded, at the bottom of it is a link. copy and paste that into this thread. edit the original post and paste it there.

edit: upload pictures function is under your profile click on the camera or go to your gallery then it is over on the right.
cool thanks for the help. will do.

Closed Thread