Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTS: Ipod Touch 4th Gen. 8gb

Old 11-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Spencer
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Slinky
WTS: Ipod Touch 4th Gen. 8gb

Its a fourth gen. Ipod Touch 8gb. I am asking 120 obo it comes with a case which has been on since I got it a year ago. It is clean and has minor to no blemishes at all. I'm saving up to put into my truck for new wheels and suspension. please help me out. Took good care of it and I hardly use it anymore. Will ship at buyers expense.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i got $80 cash in my pocket right now if you will take it... i can pick up tomorrow...

also what wheels you looking to get?

if interested in Eagle Alloys, i can check to see what price break i can get you at the shop...
Old 11-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #10
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Spencer
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Slinky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i got $80 cash in my pocket right now if you will take it... i can pick up tomorrow...

also what wheels you looking to get?

if interested in Eagle Alloys, i can check to see what price break i can get you at the shop...
I kinda was looking at kmc enduros but it depends on what kind of deal. can you do 100?
Old 11-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Where in oc r you?
Old 10-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #14
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
I got $70