LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Who would be interested in buying R/C cars?

Old 11-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
Whatchu talkin bout willis?
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Name: Spencer
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Slinky
Who would be interested in buying R/C cars?

Just wondering. Not 100% yet if I wanted to sell them but I'm not sure if anyone even wants to buy them or if there is anyone who uses r/c cars. I have an HPI Firestorm which is fully stock and has never been altered. (Which is the first picture. And the second picture is a Redcat Racing Vortex SS. I havent done anything to this car except fire it up for a second. My friend broke the remote antennae so I cannot drive it at this moment and these cars need to be tuned but both start up! Just remember that most of the money is going towards my truck.

REMINDER: JUST WONDERING WHO WOULD EVEN BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE JUST LET ME KNOW IN THE THREAD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in the HPI, What are you looking to get for it?
Old 11-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
Slinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to beholdSlinky is a splendid one to behold
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I'm not too good with prices. But wanna shoot me an offer? just PM me...
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Slinky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I guess not then?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
There is a RC thread that's countless pages long in this forum. But prolly your best bet would be over on RCTech.com tons of traffic over there, with a huge for sale/trade section.