Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Paintball Equipment

Old 01-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Paintball Equipment

I quit playing paintball about 2 years ago and am trying to get rid of what's left. Cash is preferred, but I'll consider trades. All prices are OBO.

NXE 5+4+2 pack. $20 shipped

ViewLoader Egg2 w/ Z board. New-ish shells. Battery door is cracked and a few stress marks around the feedneck area as is typical. $20 shipped

Pump converted Autococker. Shocktech bolt, Ion stock duckbill. Drilled for eyes (by previous owner), needs detent. I'm pretty sure the pump kit is a CCA kit. Also includes mini CO2 tank, and stock bolt. $150 shipped

Miscellaneous #1. 4 paint rollers (for pod cleaning), pull through squeege, 1 battle swab (used). 4 microfiber clothes. Make Offer [KNEE PADS SOLD]

Miscellaneous #2. 1ft macroline, yellow microline (either Ion or Timmy don't remember which), Ion spare parts kit (will go with Ion if sold first). $10 shipped [LUBES SOLD]

Bob Long 2006 Infamous Intimidator. Stock except gauge added to HP reg. No more than 5 cases ran through it. Torn down and cleaned after last use. Have original box. $450 shipped (tank/rail not included)

JT Team Pants. Size 40 waist. Small hole below zipper (stiching let go), only on outer layer. $25 shipped

Well, I think that's everything. Easiest way to contact me would be email: jeremy[dot]brewster[at]gmail[dot]com. Again, prices are not set in stone.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

bump
Old 02-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
By any chance if you still have the AKA 2 Liter reg that's pictured on the Ion, would you part with it? Btw, your pump kit is made by CCM. One of the best pump kits on the market.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff man

im trying to sell my bob long pkg
Old 02-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
That's a super steal on the cocker.

I ended up with a super stock (old pic) that needed a buttload of work for $120.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
By any chance if you still have the AKA 2 Liter reg that's pictured on the Ion, would you part with it? Btw, your pump kit is made by CCM. One of the best pump kits on the market.
Sorry, the AKA 2-Liter was parted out last year when I first tried selling everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
That's a super steal on the cocker.

I ended up with a super stock (old pic) that needed a buttload of work for $120.
Thanks. I thought I had it sold, but the guys doesn't have the money. Typical paintballer around here. Negotiates the entire deal and then wants you to hold it until they get there junk sold. Luckily, I may have another buyer locally if this guy doesn't come up with the money fast enough.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
Thanks. I thought I had it sold, but the guys doesn't have the money. Typical paintballer around here. Negotiates the entire deal and then wants you to hold it until they get there junk sold. Luckily, I may have another buyer locally if this guy doesn't come up with the money fast enough.
Additionally, if that's a Palmer reg on there, it's worth mentioning.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Additionally, if that's a Palmer reg on there, it's worth mentioning.
I don't know what kind of reg is on the pump. I bought it off of e-bay and was never able to find a detent locally, so I've never even used it.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #9
Nuggety

Eh, I did some research and it's just the stock reg after all. Still a good reg from what I read. Still, the pump kit and the trigger frame are very nice portions.

Some days I really wish I had a Timmy... I could blow stuff up. I'd totally wear the horns, too.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #10

bump
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #11

bump.

pump cocker available again.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man If i had the money i would be all over the Infamous Imitator
Old 03-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #13

bumpidy bump