Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100% Homegrown Organic: Custom T-Shirts & Decals

Old 11-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #21
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my shirt in the mail! Haven't tried it on yet but it looks great. Thanks Ben!

Old 12-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #27
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
What's the scoop on the hoodies?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #29
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
>>>>HOODIES<<<<

Hoodies are now available!!!

• PRICING:
    • T-Shirts are $18 for M-XL sizes, and $20 for XXL.
    • Hoodies are $40
    • T-Shirt & a Hoodie for $50(add $2 for XXL shirts)
  • SHIPPING:
    • FREE via USPS anywhere in the lower 48 states.
    • AK, HI & Canada available (PM me for shipping costs).
  • ORDERS:
    • Please PM me with your order, including your:
      • Name, Shipping Address, Email address and Contact information. (Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns).
  • PAYMENT:
    • Payments can be made by Personal Check or PayPal (gift preferred). I will email you an invoice once I receive your order, and I will ship the order once the payment is received.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #34
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
TShirts

Hey Benson X- I sent a PM,but I was wondering if you had any T shirts left

Thanks
later tig1
Old 01-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #40
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Tshirts and they are Awesome!! Highly recommend the black with red or gray and black.My opinion of course. Thanks Benson X

later tig1