Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100% Homegrown Organic: Custom T-Shirts & Decals

Old 02-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #42
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
very soon i will be buying some
Old 02-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #43
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Black Taco View Post
very soon i will be buying some

Sounds good man, let me know when you're ready.

..and on that note - I just took inventory of everything:

As of 2/28/13:
  • I am OUT of XXL Black w/ Gray Skull T-Shirts and Large Black Hoodies.
I am also running low on:
XL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
XL & XXL OD Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts

Old 04-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #47
section m is on a distinguished road

section m's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my od green t shirt and black hoodie in the mail today. They are sweet. They look like they're good quality and fit good. Benson X was great to deal with. He communicated with me very well and kept me up to date with my order. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from him.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #48
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by section m View Post
I just got my od green t shirt and black hoodie in the mail today. They are sweet. They look like they're good quality and fit good. Benson X was great to deal with. He communicated with me very well and kept me up to date with my order. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from him.
Awesome man, thanks for posting your review! I'm glad you like them, let me know if you need another or if you have a lady friend that wants one
Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #49
...and we're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
I'm ready for a sticker.
Me too man, me too. My screen-printer guy says he's been working on getting the right equipment since October

I also contacted another local vinyl/decal company here in Olympia, but it's been about 2 weeks and haven't gotten a quote, or even a confirmation, that they can print them...I just need to buy my own equipment, but $3k+ is hard to pull out of my ass (painful and unhygienic too )
Old 04-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #50
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm seriously interested in a shirt especially if it supports a local member, but do you have anything that does not give an ode to the devil?

Old 04-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #51
...and we're back!

Not at this point Dave, sorry. Once I recoup my investment from this initial run of shirts, I plan on making "smaller" runs of some other designs that I have in the works, but that will probably be a few months away.

Sorry about the satanic appearance, not trying to support any religion (or anti-religion) it was just a cool design that worked out.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #52
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
No worries. I'll keep a look out. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #53
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I'm seriously interested in a shirt especially if it supports a local member, but do you have anything that does not give an ode to the devil?

Me too..
Old 05-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #54
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Benson,

I got the shirt yesterday. It's great quality and looks great!

Thanks dude.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #56
...and we're back!

Haven't bumped this thread in a while. Still got some shirts and hoodies available.

• PRICING:
    • T-Shirts are $18 for M-XL sizes, and $20 for XXL.
    • Hoodies are $40
    • T-Shirt & a Hoodie for $50(add $2 for XXL shirts)
  • SHIPPING:
    • Shipping is FREE via USPS anywhere in the lower 48 states.
    • AK, HI & Canada available (PM me for shipping costs).
  • ORDERS:
    • Please PM me with your order, including your:
      • Name, Shipping Address, Email address and Contact information. (Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns).
Old 06-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #57
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Ben bring shirts on Friday! Still want a green one L