Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100% Homegrown Organic: Custom T-Shirts & Decals

Old 10-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #121
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler View Post
No doubt man, thats a weeding nightmare right there!!
Seriously. Jacob (theTupper) actually took the original file and stripped it down even more so there was not as much detail. Even so, there're a lot of small edges and crevices to weed out.

I will hopefully reach out to the leads you guys sent me this week, and discuss pricing options.

Thanks again for the help!
Old 10-24-2013, 06:15 AM   #122
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Seriously. Jacob (theTupper) actually took the original file and stripped it down even more so there was not as much detail. Even so, there're a lot of small edges and crevices to weed out.

I will hopefully reach out to the leads you guys sent me this week, and discuss pricing options.

Thanks again for the help!
Always man! I've been doing vinyl for 13+ years and since I dont do it anymore as my main gig I always will help other that are doing it for any reason. I like making a buck or 2 every now and again! Talk about a weeding nightmare, I had to do .25in text for a client a few months ago and the font chosen wasnt a kind serif so I spend about 40+ hours just weeding....I decided I was getting too old for those shenanigans after that.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #124
Mattitude is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat Medic - there all the time for the one time we're needed
Mattitude's Tacoma Gallery
Yes please. New in here and finally after years of longing a new Tacoma owner (well, new to me). Heading to pick up my topper tomorrow and would love to order a shirt and one of those bad-a$$ decals for the topper!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #125
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
Has the in stock and out of stock changed any since October? Specifically XL gray hoodies and XL OD t shirts?
Yes, it has gone down slightly (specifically the XL hoody is gone). I will update the stock when I get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattitude View Post
Yes please. New in here and finally after years of longing a new Tacoma owner (well, new to me). Heading to pick up my topper tomorrow and would love to order a shirt and one of those bad-a$$ decals for the topper!!!
I have a bunch of T-Shirts left but no decals (yet).
Old 12-07-2013, 06:18 AM   #126
jesseunvoas is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: Jesse
jesseunvoas's Tacoma Gallery
Still eagerly awaiting these decals.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #127

Benson X - I pm'd ya! Thanks for getting back to me
Old 12-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #128
...and we're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattitude View Post
Benson X - I pm'd ya! Thanks for getting back to me
PM replied, and inventory updated.

As of 12/09/13:
  • I am OUT of:
    -
    XL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts

- Large Red w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XXL OD-Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    -
    Large & XL Black Hoodies
    -
    Large Gray Hoodies
    - XL Gray Hoodies
  • I am also running low on:
    - Large Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XXL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XL OD Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XL White w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - Small Pink w/ Black Skull Ladies' Tees
    - XXL Black w/ Gray Skull T-Shirts
    - Med. Black Hoodies
    - XL Black w/ Red Skull T-Shirts
Old 12-14-2013, 02:45 AM   #133
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
looking for a L green/black ?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:16 PM   #135

Big thanks to Ben for getting me this lil' stocking stuffer I bought for myself. Too easy to Paypal and got here quick like. Looking forward to a decal for the back window of my topper!!!
Attached Thumbnails
100% Homegrown Organic: Custom T-Shirts & Decals-taco-shirt-.jpg  
Old 04-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #137
...and we're back!

As of 4/8/14:
  • I am OUT of:
    -
    XL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts

- XL Black w/ Red Skull T-Shirts
    - Large & XL Red w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XL & XXL OD-Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    -
    Large & XL Black Hoodies
    -
    Large Gray Hoodies
    - XL Gray Hoodies
  • I am also running low on:
    - Large &
    XXL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - Large OD Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts

- XL White w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - Small Pink w/ Black Skull Ladies' Tees
    - XXL Black w/ Gray Skull T-Shirts
    - Med. Black Hoodies
Old 04-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #138
JordanWright is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SrA, Spectrum Manager, Fairchild AFB
Name: Jordan
JordanWright's Tacoma Gallery
Resupply

Just curious when do you think that you will be getting a resupply of XXL OD green? Also interested in XXL grey w/black skull T.