Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100% Homegrown Organic: Custom TRD T-Shirts, ALL proceeds to Charity

Old 08-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #67
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
What about us non-TRD driving guys?
Old 08-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #68
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
No tall? Bummer.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #70
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Next batch!

Torso chop would be cheaper than the premium I pay for an extra 2 inches of cotton, though.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #71
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Then I guess you're not worthy to wear it
Ouch! Always some sort of segregation..
Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #73

Quote:
Just givin you a hard time
Haha I hope. Someday I'll have a TRD
Old 08-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #78

Quote:
Get a T-Shirt and you'll be one step closer
According to some, I'm already a poser for driving a PreRunner..
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #79
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
I was thinking more hoodie
Shoulda got the combo deal man

What size hoody? I'll have to see what I have left and we can work something out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
According to some, I'm already a poser for driving a PreRunner..
Well, screw them. I have a shirt the says "Sexy Senior Citizen", and I'm neither sexy or a senior citizen.