Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

100% Homegrown Organic: Custom TRD T-Shirts, ALL proceeds to Charity

Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
100% Homegrown Organic: Custom TRD T-Shirts, ALL proceeds to Charity

ALL PROCEEDS DONATED TO A MEMBER IN NEED OR CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE

This is the *OFFICIAL* For Sale thread for my custom TRD Shirts

--------------------------------------------

As of 4/8/14:
  • I am OUT of:
    -
    XL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts

- XL Black w/ Red Skull T-Shirts
    - Large & XL Red w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    - XL & XXL OD-Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
    -
    Large & XL Black Hoodies
    -
    Large & XL Gray Hoodies
  • I am also running low on:
- Large & XXL Gray w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
- Large OD Green w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
- XL White w/ Black Skull T-Shirts
- Small Pink w/ Black Skull Ladies' Tees
- XXL Black w/ Gray Skull T-Shirts
- Med. Black Hoodies

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █SIZES & PRICES█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
  • All the MEN's T-Shirts are Gildan Ultra 2000 6oz. shirts. Available in M, L, XL, & XXL
  • The PINK Ladie's shirts are a District Concert Tee 4.5oz with tapered waist and petite sleeves. Available in M, L, & XL
  • The HOODIES are Gildan Ultra Cotton. Available in M

• PRICING:
    • T-Shirts are $18 for M-XL sizes, and $20 for XXL.
    • Hoodies are $40
    • T-Shirt & a Hoodie for $50(add $2 for XXL shirts)
  • SHIPPING:
    • Shipping is FREE via USPS anywhere in the lower 48 states.
    • AK, HI & Canada available (PM me for shipping costs).
  • ORDERS:
    • Please PM me with your order, including your:
      • Name, Shipping Address, Email address and Contact information. (Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns).
  • PAYMENT:
    • Payments can be made by Personal Check or PayPal (gift preferred). I will ship the order once the payment is received.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █T-SHIRTs█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █HOODIES█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
Available in BLACK w/ GRAY -or- GRAY w/ BLACK

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █T-SHIRT COLORS█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Black Shirt / Gray Ink

Black Shirt / White Ink

Black Shirt / Red Ink

Gray Shirt / Black Ink

Red Shirt / Black Ink

OD Green / Black Ink

White shirt / Black Ink

Pink Shirt / Black Ink

Some words from a few satisfied TW'ers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Got my shirt today, man. It is badass! Excellent work Benson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
High-quality product, great service!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1no33 View Post
Got my shirt today and really like it. It's a good quality shirt too so well done brother and thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sr5trd View Post
Thanks Ben, awesome shirt. Can't wait to get a hoodie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Taco View Post
Great shirt. Top notch design. Thanks, got mine monday. Wife said she hadn't checked the mail in a couple days. Told her I orderd a shirt. She said "a shirt" and I said yeah a bad-ass custom Toyota shirt, opened the package put it on and wore it all night. Made my day thanks brother.Post pics soon as i wash it. And what's this about hoodies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08FireRescueTaco View Post
Got mine today AWESOME quality. Can't wait for decals
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb
I got my shirt today. Great work man. Really impressed with it. Thanks again man.
Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnerstrom28
Hey got the shirt in last week! sorry for the late response, my computer has been acting up again :/
Great shirt tho!

Feel free to leave civil feedback, suggestions, constructive criticism, and/or comments. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND INPUT, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED

FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS.

Thanks for looking!!!

Old 11-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent for Black with Gray.

Will probably order a green shirt and a decal later on (when they are available).

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I could b part of this. So what's up with decals!?
Old 11-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Bump & payment sent!

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be back when the hoodie + t-shirt is available...

nothing like supporting TW members when they have a good quality item!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #6
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I feel buff as shit when I wear mine
Hell Yeah, me too man! It makes me run faster and jump higher; the ladies love it, it's good for 12.5% off at any Denny's Restaurant, and I get 10mpg better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08FireRescueTaco View Post
Glad I could b part of this. So what's up with decals!?
Thanks Hunter!

He's still working on it. He just got a new digi-cutter to make them, so they should be ready soon (hopefully). Busy guy, you know the story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
Bump & payment sent!

Cheers.
Sweet! Thanks Darren, I will ship it out tomorrow
Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I've been following you around for three threads now waiting to see whats up with those decals man. Ill check back here soon and see if you got any new goodies for sale
Old 11-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #12
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool deal
Old 11-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #13
...and we're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
I've been following you around for three threads now waiting to see whats up with those decals man. Ill check back here soon and see if you got any new goodies for sale
Thanks, I appreciate your interest. I am waiting patiently too, I want to sell these things

I gotta give my printer Ozzy credit though. He's a one-man operation and does quality work. I've been impressed so far, so I have no reason to complain.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #14
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, thanks bro!

Old 11-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Ladies???
Gents???

Time to step-up your wardrobe a little bit and show your love for the best trucks EVAHHH!!!!

Might pick up a couple here soon....
Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #19
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for a hoodie to go with my T ! Thanks again for the awesome t-shirt, it's great quality. Can't wait for my decal and to put my order in for the hoodie!