Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #21
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Are those double sided pedals? we might have to make a deal.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #22
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
yup. Identical on both sides.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #23
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

would you do 40 shipped?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #24
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a nice 700c Mavic road wheel (front). double walled, bladed spokes, all new bearings. I'll get some pictures and more details if anyone is interested.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #25
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Stupid question...but run on your feet or a 'run' on your bike? Maybe the first one but on your bike no. If I go slow these lights are sufficient but they just don't put out light far enough to see somethibg ahead. I wouldn't be comfortable using them in the woods.

I'll put up a picture of them when on when I get home from studying later tonight.

I meant run (use on mt bike) in the woods. So I see that would be a no...
Old 11-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
I bring the feel goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Just saw this thread so I thought I'd toss up the things I have.

Shimano PD-M505. $15+shipping

SixSixOne clipless shoes, size 13. Other than the lint and a bit of scuffing on the underside, they are practically new. I'm pretty sure I paid $60 new, looks like a fair price is about $20 + shipping

These are still for sale, and someone needs to hop on this deal
Old 11-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #29
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Since they are still up, here's the vid link

http://youtu.be/abHZ2XwFBVk
Old 11-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #30
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
I am going to kick myself later for not buying these pads I just saw. It was a Fox entire upper body pad shirt, not a compression shirt but some nice hard shoulder pads,elbow pads an the spine protector. It was XL and used but in good shape..... the kicker........... $40. I needed to pay in cash and I was far from home with no atm. I might stop back by over the weekend to see if they still have it. They had a pair of baggie shorts with the pads built in used for $5. Good deals so it would be worth it to go back up and get them.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #31
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I wish a bike was my main source of transportation, you are lucky.... what kind of bike???
I have a Toto Single speed that I have redone the brakes, break lines, new paint, new drop bars, brake handles, tires, tubes, seat, pedals...

I wish I had gears.. but I got the bike for free so I cant much complain. Depending where I end up next year for Grad school I might sell it and spend the extra money and get a good cross bike.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #32

Army:
^Nice, as long as you are happy with whatever you get its a win. I just bought a new bike, it is the bottom of the line Stumpjumper but it was such an upgrade from the last bike that I absolutely love it. I am already in the process of building a new bike, I am excited.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #33
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ ya i live in Davis, California.. We were voted #1 bike community in the country. we have something like 2.1-3 bikes per person haha. It's just so flat here (and the fact that it's a college town) that it seemed to work out.
It's nice though because I can ride my bike most places and save on gas
Old 11-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #34

Army:
I am so going to move there, my wife lives less then 3 miles from where she works but the main rd is very hilly and dangerous. The side rd to get there is just as dangerous, very curvy. I of course work like 25 miles away so that is out of the question.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #35
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Parts

Parts shown, clockwise from botton left.

-X9 front derailleur
-Thompson seat post
-BMC FS03 2008 sized Large (fits like a tall medium), headset and DT Swiss shock included
-Titus OEM seat
-Manitou Minute Elite Absolute 120mm fork with 20mm maxel (a dream to ride)
-Fox Vanilla Spring shock (pushed with bumb stop)
-SRAM X7 Shifters
-Maxxis Larsen tires 1.9s (Have never seen the ground)
-Specialized Lock on grips
-Shimano Deore 8 speed shifters

I have more stuff lying around, just ask.

I would like to get the frame shock and seat post out as a whole group.

Everything is used and in perfect working order. I will answer any specific questions per PM.

I will accept offers on these parts via PM.

I accept Paypal Gift, Cash, and Trade.

I will ship on your dime.

Thanks for viewing.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I am so going to move there, my wife lives less then 3 miles from where she works but the main rd is very hilly and dangerous. The side rd to get there is just as dangerous, very curvy. I of course work like 25 miles away so that is out of the question.
Just move to Davis then! I mean you could even do a 25 mile commute to work out here.. it wouldn't be hard at all! I know some people who commute from Davis to Sacramento and vise versa no problem.