1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by TeamSarcasm, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Nov 17, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm [OP] Flawless Escalation to the Ludicrous

Member:
    The better coast
    Are those double sided pedals? :spy: we might have to make a deal.

2. Nov 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    yup. Identical on both sides.

3. Nov 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM
    TeamSarcasm

Member:
    The better coast
    would you do 40 shipped?

4. Nov 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    I've got a nice 700c Mavic road wheel (front). double walled, bladed spokes, all new bearings. I'll get some pictures and more details if anyone is interested.

5. Nov 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab

I meant run (use on mt bike) in the woods. So I see that would be a no...

6. Nov 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    ThreeMan

ThreeMan Opinions Vary...

Member:
    Oswego, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 V6 TRD DCLB
    King Remote Resi Suspension - Total Chaos UCAs - Full Katzkin Leather - Leer Camper Shell - Custom Projector Halo Headlights - HID Fogs - Eagle Eye LED tail lights - Rigid Industries LED Light Bar Mounted in Bumper - Wade In-channel Vent Visors - K&N Filter - 20% on the fronts - Dakar Progressive Leafs - Fuel Beast Wheels wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATMs - 4 Tie Down Mod - Pop N Lock - Billet Grille - Weathertech Mats - LED Map and Dome Lights - Optima Yellow Top - Redline Elite Hood Struts - Tunes: Eclipse 7100 HU - Eclipse IPC-106 Interface - Audison LRX 5.1K - Hertz Mille MLK2 Components - JL 13TW5 - JL cables and wires - Fully Deadened with SDS products - Metra dash kit - Custom Sub Box and Amp Rack - Still Under Construction.
    I will try. I am headed out of town for work. Post some some needs and I will dig through my parts bin.

7. Nov 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    TeamSarcasm

Member:
    The better coast
    These are still for sale, and someone needs to hop on this deal :thumbsup:

8. Nov 18, 2012 at 6:43 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Just got the green light on building a new or new to me mt bike. The LBS has a used frame for sale that I can get a good deal on so I am going to build a nice 29'er. I am excited!!!!

9. Nov 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
  10. Nov 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I am going to kick myself later for not buying these pads I just saw. It was a Fox entire upper body pad shirt, not a compression shirt but some nice hard shoulder pads,elbow pads an the spine protector. It was XL and used but in good shape..... the kicker........... $40. I needed to pay in cash and I was far from home with no atm. I might stop back by over the weekend to see if they still have it. They had a pair of baggie shorts with the pads built in used for $5. Good deals so it would be worth it to go back up and get them.

11. Nov 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM
    logcabinwc

logcabinwc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    SF East Bay
    Vehicle:
    08 4d 4x4 White V6 TRD
    Old Man Emu 885s with Nitrocharged 90000, Bilstein 5100 in the back with AllPro 3 spring progressive AAL, 16 inch Baja Black 6-spoke alloy wheels, Flow Master exhaust, bed lights, Pioneer HD radio, Uniden CB Radio, K&N Air filter, BAMF Sliders w/kickout, Relentless Aluminum IFS Skid, 24 LED light bar, custom/homebuilt expedition style bed rack and basket combo, and Body Armor rear plate bumper.
    I have a Toto Single speed that I have redone the brakes, break lines, new paint, new drop bars, brake handles, tires, tubes, seat, pedals...

I wish I had gears.. but I got the bike for free so I cant much complain. Depending where I end up next year for Grad school I might sell it and spend the extra money and get a good cross bike.

12. Nov 20, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ^Nice, as long as you are happy with whatever you get its a win. I just bought a new bike, it is the bottom of the line Stumpjumper but it was such an upgrade from the last bike that I absolutely love it. I am already in the process of building a new bike, I am excited.

13. Nov 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    logcabinwc

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    SF East Bay
    Vehicle:
    08 4d 4x4 White V6 TRD
    Old Man Emu 885s with Nitrocharged 90000, Bilstein 5100 in the back with AllPro 3 spring progressive AAL, 16 inch Baja Black 6-spoke alloy wheels, Flow Master exhaust, bed lights, Pioneer HD radio, Uniden CB Radio, K&N Air filter, BAMF Sliders w/kickout, Relentless Aluminum IFS Skid, 24 LED light bar, custom/homebuilt expedition style bed rack and basket combo, and Body Armor rear plate bumper.
    ^ ya i live in Davis, California.. We were voted #1 bike community in the country. we have something like 2.1-3 bikes per person haha. It's just so flat here (and the fact that it's a college town) that it seemed to work out.
    It's nice though because I can ride my bike most places and save on gas :D

14. Nov 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I am so going to move there, my wife lives less then 3 miles from where she works but the main rd is very hilly and dangerous. The side rd to get there is just as dangerous, very curvy. I of course work like 25 miles away so that is out of the question.

15. Nov 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    ThreeMan

Member:
    Oswego, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 V6 TRD DCLB
    King Remote Resi Suspension - Total Chaos UCAs - Full Katzkin Leather - Leer Camper Shell - Custom Projector Halo Headlights - HID Fogs - Eagle Eye LED tail lights - Rigid Industries LED Light Bar Mounted in Bumper - Wade In-channel Vent Visors - K&N Filter - 20% on the fronts - Dakar Progressive Leafs - Fuel Beast Wheels wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATMs - 4 Tie Down Mod - Pop N Lock - Billet Grille - Weathertech Mats - LED Map and Dome Lights - Optima Yellow Top - Redline Elite Hood Struts - Tunes: Eclipse 7100 HU - Eclipse IPC-106 Interface - Audison LRX 5.1K - Hertz Mille MLK2 Components - JL 13TW5 - JL cables and wires - Fully Deadened with SDS products - Metra dash kit - Custom Sub Box and Amp Rack - Still Under Construction.
    [​IMG]

mail1_4b8e96a94266ad2a0b4afa463872f9e5d0915c13.jpg

Parts shown, clockwise from botton left.

-X9 front derailleur
    -Thompson seat post
    -BMC FS03 2008 sized Large (fits like a tall medium), headset and DT Swiss shock included
    -Titus OEM seat
    -Manitou Minute Elite Absolute 120mm fork with 20mm maxel (a dream to ride)
    -Fox Vanilla Spring shock (pushed with bumb stop)
    -SRAM X7 Shifters
    -Maxxis Larsen tires 1.9s (Have never seen the ground)
    -Specialized Lock on grips
    -Shimano Deore 8 speed shifters

I have more stuff lying around, just ask.

I would like to get the frame shock and seat post out as a whole group.

Everything is used and in perfect working order. I will answer any specific questions per PM.

I will accept offers on these parts via PM.

I accept Paypal Gift, Cash, and Trade.

I will ship on your dime.

Thanks for viewing.

16. Nov 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I couldnt see the pics.....

17. Nov 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    ThreeMan

Member:
    Oswego, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 V6 TRD DCLB
    I added another. Thank you.

18. Nov 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    NP I see them now, thanks

19. Nov 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    logcabinwc

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    SF East Bay
    Vehicle:
    08 4d 4x4 White V6 TRD
    Just move to Davis then! I mean you could even do a 25 mile commute to work out here.. it wouldn't be hard at all! I know some people who commute from Davis to Sacramento and vise versa no problem.

20. Nov 21, 2012 at 5:41 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I will have to check out the area. I would have to find work before I moved anywhere, I retire in 12 years at my current job.

Products Discussed in

To Top