Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Mountain/Road bike parts buy/sale thread!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #41
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM'd to TeamSarcasm about the Cannondale pedals
Old 11-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #42
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Figured I'd add this to the thread...Garmin GPS watch. You can get a handle bar mount for those who pedal more than run

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-monitor.html
Old 12-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #43
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to say I received the Cannondale pedals from TeamSarcasm.
Package well and in excellent shape.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #44
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Glad to do business with you
Old 12-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #45
genrec is on a distinguished road

genrec's Tacoma Gallery
Specilaized Epic - M Frame

Ready to let my Specilaized Epic go, here are the specs.

$2800 O.B.O

2010/2011 Model

Specialized Epic Marathon - Carbon Frame - Medium size frame

Fork- Specialized Brain Fork (Rear shock is the Fox Brain shock)

Shimano XT Crank set

Candy 3 pedals (blue anodized)

Wheelset - Roval from Specialized

Tires - Up front the Captain 2.0 from Specialized, Rear Fast Trak S -Works from Specialized, 1 week old.

Front derailer -Shimano XT

Handlebars -S Works Carbon from Specialized with ESI grips

Stem and seatpost both Thomson black aluminim

Seat - Specialized Phenom

SRAM XO shifters - carbon housings

Brakes - Avid Elixir CR carbon levers

Shimano Casette, SRAM chain

All Jagwire wires

Bike has never crashed, no frame damage, well maintained.

This bike is an up hill cross country warrior.

I may have forgotten some parts off my head, please ask.

I can email pictures.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #46
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As with other buy/sale threads, pictures are required.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #47
genrec is on a distinguished road

genrec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
As with other buy/sale threads, pictures are required.
Oops sorry man, new around her..i gotta take some pics. I will soon.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #50
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
where is the Epic located?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #51
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing, I've got some pedals, shoes, and two cranks with bb's here, one Shimano 105 double and one Shimano lower end triple. Pictures when I get a chance.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #53
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Santa Cruz Nomad size large for sale. Follow link below for details.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ruz-nomad.html
Old 01-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #55
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
There you go...........
HAHA thanks for the tip.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #57
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
2011 medium Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon + Extras for a STEAL

*****LOCAL PICKUP(San Luis Obispo, CA) PREFFERED, WILL SHIP ON BUYER'S DIME ***

Clearing out space in my garage! This frame needs a good home! I only used this frame during Spring/beginning of Summer of 2012, and it has been sitting collecting dust since parting out most of the previous build on it.

**THE ONLY REASON FOR SELLING:** I built up a brand new 2012 Nomad Carbon frame. I don't need two Nomad Carbons!

I priced it lower than what I should just because this baby needs to go ASAP---space is a rare commodity in my garage right now, and anything to free up my bike "area" will help!

For $1500, you will get:

- 2011 Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon frame [size medium]
- 2011 Fox DHX RC4 shock(came with frame)
- 2012 gold Chris King Inset 5 headset ---can work with ANY size steertube fork with the right crown race/top cup combo ($160 brand new)
- 2012 MRP S4 ISCG 05 chain guide + black S4 bash guard ($150 brand new)
- 2012 Push Industries Factory Nomad Upper Link ---A MUST if you're running a Fox rear coil shock! ($214 brand new: http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/i...&product_id=79)

The frame is in great condition, only VERY MINOR surface scratches as you will see by my pictures. No severe gouges, no frame damage, no ugly cable/tire rub marks at all. I kept this baby clean! The metal corner protective "cap" on the rear triangle next to the bottom bracket was magically eaten by a trail during a ride, but that's seriously the only ugly spot on this frame.

Pretty firm on pricing, I am including plenty of extras! For $1500, most sellers would just throw in a rear shock and that's it! I am including a rear shock, a cnc link for the rear shock, a practically new MRP chainguide/bash/Chris King headset!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #58
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
*****LOCAL PICKUP(San Luis Obispo, CA) PREFFERED, WILL SHIP ON BUYER'S DIME ***

Clearing out space in my garage! This frame needs a good home! I only used this frame during Spring/beginning of Summer of 2012, and it has been sitting collecting dust since parting out most of the previous build on it.

**THE ONLY REASON FOR SELLING:** I built up a brand new 2012 Nomad Carbon frame. I don't need two Nomad Carbons!

I priced it lower than what I should just because this baby needs to go ASAP---space is a rare commodity in my garage right now, and anything to free up my bike "area" will help!

For $1500, you will get:

- 2011 Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon frame [size medium]
- 2011 Fox DHX RC4 shock(came with frame)
- 2012 gold Chris King Inset 5 headset ---can work with ANY size steertube fork with the right crown race/top cup combo ($160 brand new)
- 2012 MRP S4 ISCG 05 chain guide + black S4 bash guard ($150 brand new)
- 2012 Push Industries Factory Nomad Upper Link ---A MUST if you're running a Fox rear coil shock! ($214 brand new: http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/i...&product_id=79)

The frame is in great condition, only VERY MINOR surface scratches as you will see by my pictures. No severe gouges, no frame damage, no ugly cable/tire rub marks at all. I kept this baby clean! The metal corner protective "cap" on the rear triangle next to the bottom bracket was magically eaten by a trail during a ride, but that's seriously the only ugly spot on this frame.

Pretty firm on pricing, I am including plenty of extras! For $1500, most sellers would just throw in a rear shock and that's it! I am including a rear shock, a cnc link for the rear shock, a practically new MRP chainguide/bash/Chris King headset!

Update: SOLD!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #59
Mr. President

Someone got a great deal on that
Old 01-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #60
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Someone got a great deal on that
I wish I got this deal when I bought the frame! Lol.

Yeah you shouldve seen my inbox on Pinkbike lol. 16 messages in 24 hours of posting and 11 of them requested international shipping to Europe and were willing to soak up all fees. Apparently certain SC carbon frames are hard to come by out there.

Similar thing happened with the BNIB '12 v10c frame I put up for sale. Sold within 3 hours of posting. Pinkbike ftw.